Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Protest against criminalisation in NI - Stormont Belfast- Mon 20th October!

1. Default

They do not even have a Vice Squad in Northern Ireland which clearly shows that prostitution is not a major problem currently. Well done to all the people who went. Crossing fingers but not holding my breath for a great outcome

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danish Pia For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (20-10-14), Mr Cuddles (20-10-14), Redkingirish (20-10-14)

Totally farcical situation. A bunch of elected representatives with more skeletons in their cupboards than 100's of graveyards combined. When the extent of Kincora scandal is eventually revealed (if MI5 are permitted) many prominent public "God fearing" politicians/church leaders will be exposed and their sexual preferences made public. I also suspect that many prominent public figures have enjoyed the company of our beloved ladies and are a bit nervous of any possible accusations to follow. In a progressive, forward thinking world it is amazing how backward and zealous some of the politicos/population are in this tiny insignificant statelet. Ah well, maybe I'm to blame in some small way by refusing to vote for any of them.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redkingirish For This Useful Post:

Andi79 (20-10-14), Jiberjabber (21-10-14), Mr Cuddles (20-10-14), Naughtynatalie (20-10-14)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123