Thread: strap on in belfast

Default strap on in belfast

Hi all I am looking for a girl that has a big thick strapon! Its not that easy many advertise the service but dont have any strapon some even dont know that a strapon is not just a hand held vibrator.

So please dont suggest for me to use the search feature. I am looking for recomendations or offers from girls who enjoy this service. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by perv; 18-10-14 at 20:42.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by perv View Post
    Hi all I am looking for a girl that has a big thick strapon! Its not that easy many advertise the service but dont have any strapon some even dont know that a strapon is not just a hand held vibrator.

So please dont suggest for me to use the search feature. I am looking for recomendations or offers from girls who enjoy this service. Thanks in advance
    i am in Befast until monday 20 Oct and i have many different sizes of straponīs, also big one, just wondering if you can handle. Many of guys ask for the big one, but then scream and want smaller one.
    Challenge????

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    i am in Befast until monday 20 Oct and i have many different sizes of straponīs, also big one, just wondering if you can handle. Many of guys ask for the big one, but then scream and want smaller one.
    Challenge????
    wondering if you would be returning to Belfast at any point ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    wondering if you would be returning to Belfast at any point ?
    She seems to be coming to Ireland less often.
    Last time here was first 2 weeks of either June/July 2015 in Limerick and before that, in Dublin last February. Might pop up again some time. Spends most of her time in Austria and Lanzarote.
    She has /had a website where she invites suggestions about where she might tour and likely also lists future tours.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

JamesR (08-02-16)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    She seems to be coming to Ireland less often.
    Last time here was first 2 weeks of either June/July 2015 in Limerick and before that, in Dublin last February. Might pop up again some time. Spends most of her time in Austria and Lanzarote.
    She has /had a website where she invites suggestions about where she might tour and likely also lists future tours.
    Thanks man, you don't happen to know of any in Belfast that have a variety of strap-ons ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    I wonder which is more dangerous, you with your reviews or me with a 16 inch strap on.

Unclench honey, it was his, he bought his own.

Mine is medium size but then I dont do a lot of your favourites so who knows.
    sorry what ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    Thanks man, you don't happen to know of any in Belfast that have a variety of strap-ons ?
    Could try having a word with Irish Miss Alisha, see what she says, in Belfast til Thursday. Listed in domination section. Mistressforyou might occasionally pop up in Belfast sometime.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

JamesR (08-02-16)