Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: young and new escorts,

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,756
    Reviews
    204

    Default young and new escorts,

    young and new escorts with no reviews,how are the going to get started if no one wants to see them because the have no reviews,so the have to work cheap,and brings in the wrong clintes,so what do u think,and ladies how did u start

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

    pleasurekerry (18-10-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    young and new escorts with no reviews,how are the going to get started if no one wants to see them because the have no reviews,so the have to work cheap,and brings in the wrong clintes,so what do u think,and ladies how did u start
    That's not true that nobody would seen them without reviews. Fresh new girls on the scene are always busy because lots of clients like something new and take a risk. Very, very few punters use forums and read reviews.

    Lots of clients will see girls who's pictures aren't verified because they just haven't a clue or don't really care.

    So speaking for myself but it was those guys who came to see me that got me started.

    xx

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    Alyssa Jenkins (18-10-14), JAMESCORK (17-10-14), Melindablondey (20-10-14), pleasurekerry (18-10-14), Sexy_Jessica (17-10-14), spur (18-10-14), tom rambo (17-10-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,708
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    One thing guaranteed . All new ladies start off with zilch

  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (17-10-14), dr love (17-10-14), lildick (17-10-14), ocred (17-10-14), Petros (17-10-14), Rocker123 (17-10-14), spur (18-10-14), tom rambo (17-10-14), willie wacker (17-10-14)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,756
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    That's not true that nobody would seen them without reviews. Fresh new girls on the scene are always busy because lots of clients like something new and take a risk. Very, very few punters use forums and read reviews.

    Lots of clients will see girls who's pictures aren't verified because they just haven't a clue or don't really care.

    So speaking for myself but it was those guys who came to see me that got me started.

    xx
    some say not to go if she has no reviews,i do go myself,i leave a review if there good,or i leave no review

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (17-10-14)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    up north
    Posts
    46
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Don't visit young girls tho am 27 anyone under 24 I feel to young but especially younger ones with no reviews always have that thought they could be in against their will. Stay well clear from no reviewers Aswell think that's trouble tho did leave a middling review to a lady and it was deleted so mayb reviews are pointless if they deleted anyway.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to youngsausage For This Useful Post:

    CraggyJack (18-10-14)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngsausage View Post
    Don't visit young girls tho am 27 anyone under 24 I feel to young but especially younger ones with no reviews always have that thought they could be in against their will. Stay well clear from no reviewers Aswell think that's trouble tho did leave a middling review to a lady and it was deleted so mayb reviews are pointless if they deleted anyway.
    To think that anyone under the age of 24 is forced into sex work against their will is a really crazy outlook to have.

    I understand that maybe someone under 24 is not of your choice but your wrong if you think they are all victims of trafficking just because of their age.

    I wish I started escorting a lot younger than I did because by now, I'd be long retired.

    There are certain signs to look out for or to pick up on that would suggest an escort is being forced against her will but age has nothig to do with it. There are 3 lots of girls that have been rescued from an apartment block that's near me since I have moved in and the last lot were a varied group of ages, one lady was a mature lady.

    So basically anyone of any age could be forced into sex work because there is a market for every taste in this business.
    Last edited by Kendra; 17-10-14 at 20:11.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    Catriona (18-10-14), circumcised guy (17-10-14), Melindablondey (20-10-14), pleasurekerry (18-10-14), tom rambo (17-10-14)

  13. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    young and new escorts with no reviews,how are the going to get started if no one wants to see them because the have no reviews, so they have to work cheap,and brings in the wrong clintes,so what do u think,and ladies how did u start
    I'm afraid I disagree :

    I came onto the 'market' at 220e , never offered half hour appointments : 220e was my minimum on day one.

    My rate stayed 220e for a couple of weeks , and has been 240e ever since.



    I think the 'market' is always titillated by a new girl on the scene , and there're always gonna be guys who are willing to

    take a chance on an unreviewed girl who appears legitimate.

    Then it's up to the girl to establish herself by consistently and reliably offering the highest level of companionship

    In my very humble opinion .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

    Alyssa Jenkins (18-10-14), JAMESCORK (17-10-14), Melindablondey (20-10-14), pleasurekerry (18-10-14), Sexy_Jessica (17-10-14), tom rambo (17-10-14)

  15. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    some say not to go if she has no reviews,i do go myself,i leave a review if there good,or i leave no review
    I think there's a huge difference between a new girl who allows reviews but just hasn't got one yet , or the ones who do

    not allow reviews at all.

    The latter would be a red flag either for poor service , or perhaps profiles that are interchangeable or used by several ? xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

    Alyssa Jenkins (18-10-14), funlover12 (17-10-14), tom rambo (17-10-14)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,756
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I think there's a huge difference between a new girl who allows reviews but just hasn't got one yet , or the ones who do

    not allow reviews at all.

    The latter would be a red flag either for poor service , or perhaps profiles that are interchangeable or used by several ? xx
    i never go to see a girl that do not allow Reviews,unless i have seen her before,

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

    Alyssa Jenkins (18-10-14), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (17-10-14)

  19. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    young and new escorts with no reviews,how are the going to get started if no one wants to see them because the have no reviews,so the have to work cheap,and brings in the wrong clintes,so what do u think,and ladies how did u start
    Well I agree some do have to start of cheap as can not compete with the established escorts, some people dont want to take the chance of get burnt and who can blame them as money is hard earned,,, i know several escorts on here that did so and rise their rates are they became more established and built up genuine reviews.
    I took the chance on several with no reviews,( not the same as not allowing reviews) most worked out ok, some didn't, even the expensive ones can turn out bad too.
    I'm actually going to meet a fairly new Escort with no reviews and shall post that review up soon as I see her, should be good as my friend seen her before and tried her best to please.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mickey O leary For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (17-10-14)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •