Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Well maybe we should try Crush and the other two please are crap, both nights with one of them with music even older than I am and the other good music but no one dances and it feels like one is in a tin of sardines. Thankfully last time there was some guy playing great music in the street so had the best time dancing to his music before going in or I would have been disappointed. So you know who it is if you see some hot lady dancing in the streets and not giving a hoot. Loll

Thanks for the suggestions honey, I am sure Jessica and I will have a blast as per usual. Loll

Lady Von Teese

yeah hun, still the momories. How can i forget how you danced on the street? And what´s the name of the club where i lost my golden earring and was trough out at the end for "bad behaviour", lol?
    I´m sure, we two blondies horniest ladies always have fun, doesn´t matter where we are...

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    yeah hun, still the momories. How can i forget how you danced on the street? And what´s the name of the club where i lost my golden earring and was trough out at the end for "bad behaviour", lol?
    I´m sure, we two blondies horniest ladies always have fun, doesn´t matter where we are...
    Well I'm sure whereever ye end up, ye'll have a good nite
    enjoy girls
    IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, TRY AND TRY.......AH F**K IT, I GIVE UP

3. The Following User Says Thank You to johnsmith69 For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (16-10-14)

Blog Entries

Loll, I’m hoping the street musician is going to be there so I at least can have a proper dance while we are out, but he definitely could sing and play that guitar too.

Which club are you talking about the club in Dublin “the Liqueur Lounge or the one in Limerick “Icon” if it was when we were in Limerick, your defiantly asking the wrong person as I can’t remember any of that bit? Loll

I’ve already just made my booking at a hotel and thinking about what outfit I’m going to wear so looking forward to Halloween now and I am sure two hotties like us dressed up will do more than turn a few heads. Loll And there will be no arguing about who is walking on the path this time, we will have one foot each on it each. Loll

Roll on Halloween and let the fun begin. Loll

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post

People would pay good money just seeing us two girls out having fun, bloody hilarious funny john,!! So we are both looking forward to our next adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith69 View Post
    Well I'm sure whereever ye end up, ye'll have a good nite
    enjoy girls

And its about to get even hotter honey, And lots of fun planned for the following day too honey. Lolll
    Quote Originally Posted by loveat1stfeel View Post
    There's no doubt about it...Halloween just has to be THE Horniest season of the year....

We are only letting guys sign up for the following day honey, its call the Kinky Blond's Kinky recovery program and you sign up via pm, email etc. Loll
    Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    Where do I sign up???x
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 16-10-14 at 23:23.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I would of said I love tits and vagina but thats me )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12