Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What’s your favourite play role and why?

Blog Entries

Question What’s your favourite play role and why?

What’s your favourite play role and why?

Is it the strict school teacher who puts you over her knees, pulls your pants down Spanks your ass and after every spank softly run her soft finger tips over your bottom to ease the pain. And you lovely the feel of your willy growing between her legs and with every touch, you feel yourself dibbling down her long stocking legs?

Is it the Doctor Nurse Scenario, laying helpless in bed and a sexy lady nurse having to bed wash you from top to top before she examines you in place you never thought possible which could be aroused, before she seduces you?

Is it the dominate female taking charge of you and using her power to get you to kiss and worship you ass, legs (Pantyhose or stocking) until she has you submitting to her feet/boot/shoes before using you as her sex toy?

Or is it the Kinky cougar that lived next door/your best friends mum your imagination drooled all through your teen wishing and waiting for her to seduce you and take what she wanted to satisfy her needs and wants ?

So which one is your or what is your favourite play role?

For me there are for too many I love playing and I could write a book on them so what’s your and why?

Lady Von Teese

MultiQuote
    Edit
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    What’s your favourite play role and why?

Is it the strict school teacher who puts you over her knees, pulls your pants down Spanks your ass and after every spank softly run her soft finger tips over your bottom to ease the pain. And you lovely the feel of your willy growing between her legs and with every touch, you feel yourself dibbling down her long stocking legs?

Is it the Doctor Nurse Scenario, laying helpless in bed and a sexy lady nurse having to bed wash you from top to top before she examines you in place you never thought possible which could be aroused, before she seduces you?

Is it the dominate female taking charge of you and using her power to get you to kiss and worship you ass, legs (Pantyhose or stocking) until she has you submitting to her feet/boot/shoes before using you as her sex toy?

Or is it the Kinky cougar that lived next door/your best friends mum your imagination drooled all through your teen wishing and waiting for her to seduce you and take what she wanted to satisfy her needs and wants ?

So which one is your or what is your favourite play role?

For me there are for too many I love playing and I could write a book on them so what’s your and why?

Lady Von Teese

MultiQuote
    Edit
    You are a good sales women

Where do i sign up

Reviews

LVT
    You are so polite

( willy growing between her legs)

Reviews

I've never really been into role-play...........until a few minutes ago.

Which is my favourite?

Is "All of the above" a valid answer?

Blog Entries

Funny man but I am even a better auntie, nurse, teacher than I am a sales woman honey but if you wish to sign up to what this sales woman has on offer so be it. Loll

Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    You are a good sales women

Where do i sign up
    Nothing wrong with having manners honey as I have too, I practise what i preach and those who dont pay heed then its over the knees, an examination and being made to worship my ass as punishment. Loll

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    LVT
    You are so polite

( willy growing between her legs)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

paul_m (15-10-14), tom sand (15-10-14)

Reviews

secretary in office at lunchtime scenario and all you mentioned, Lady. xxx

Reviews

I love the boss woman scenario who has to persuade me not to leave her company and blow the whistle on her saucy activities with the other staff members, male and female, in her office. Dress code has to include glasses, hair tied up, sheer blouse and no bra, jacket on top optional, high heels, skirt, no panties.

Is that enough to be getting started with?

Reviews

bossy Secretary, school teacher for me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    I've never really been into role-play...........until a few minutes ago.

Which is my favourite?

Is "All of the above" a valid answer?
    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    secretary in office at lunchtime scenario and all you mentioned, Lady. xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    bossy Secretary, school teacher for me

So many who are as greedy as I am. Loll
    Life is for having fun after all, and what lovely kinky fun it is. Loll Right who's first?Loll

Blog Entries

Sweetie that me on a normal day so I wouldnt even have to change clothes as you've described me down to a T. Loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    I love the boss woman scenario who has to persuade me not to leave her company and blow the whistle on her saucy activities with the other staff members, male and female, in her office. Dress code has to include glasses, hair tied up, sheer blouse and no bra, jacket on top optional, high heels, skirt, no panties.

Is that enough to be getting started with?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast