What’s your favourite play role and why?

Is it the strict school teacher who puts you over her knees, pulls your pants down Spanks your ass and after every spank softly run her soft finger tips over your bottom to ease the pain. And you lovely the feel of your willy growing between her legs and with every touch, you feel yourself dibbling down her long stocking legs?

Is it the Doctor Nurse Scenario, laying helpless in bed and a sexy lady nurse having to bed wash you from top to top before she examines you in place you never thought possible which could be aroused, before she seduces you?

Is it the dominate female taking charge of you and using her power to get you to kiss and worship you ass, legs (Pantyhose or stocking) until she has you submitting to her feet/boot/shoes before using you as her sex toy?

Or is it the Kinky cougar that lived next door/your best friends mum your imagination drooled all through your teen wishing and waiting for her to seduce you and take what she wanted to satisfy her needs and wants ?

So which one is your or what is your favourite play role?

For me there are for too many I love playing and I could write a book on them so what’s your and why?

Lady Von Teese

MultiQuote
Edit