Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Verified Pics Versus Verified Favorites

Default Verified Pics Versus Verified Favorites

Ok I get the bit about the menu on offer being up to a lady's discretion , especially around cleanliness and freedom of choice. But by way of example rang 4 girls in Santry. I enquired were the favorites listed on their profile available. Now in some instances when I've called they are , or at extra cost, again no problem, but in all 4 cases today they said they didn't do them at all. So why the fuck advertise them ? Its obvious they don't create these profiles - someone else does for them? Hmm who could that be.

Begs the question if pictures are verified then why cant the services be. So as in the case of false pictures in this case the menu is taken down or flagged red? or the girl contacted to clarify. Just an idea. So a client can report this and something is done. It could lead to a lot of angry Customers feeling mislead or even worse angry in the ladies premises. Its just a discussion idea.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Xman69 View Post
    Ok I get the bit about the menu on offer being up to a lady's discretion , especially around cleanliness and freedom of choice. But by way of example rang 4 girls in Santry. I enquired were the favorites listed on their profile available. Now in some instances when I've called they are , or at extra cost, again no problem, but in all 4 cases today they said they didn't do them at all. So why the fuck advertise them ? Its obvious they don't create these profiles - someone else does for them? Hmm who

Begs the question if pictures are verified then why cant the services be. So as in the case of false pictures in this case the menu is taken down or flagged red? or the girl contacted to clarify. Just an idea. So a client can report this and something is done. It could lead to a lot of angry Customers feeling mislead or even worse angry in the ladies premises. Its just a discussion idea.
    That's why we have reviews
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to happygolucky For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Terms and Conditions apply.
    Favourites listed are for marketing purposes only.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

ana massage (14-10-14), funlover12 (15-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Terms and Conditions apply.
    Favourites listed are for marketing purposes only.
    LOL ! nicely said

Reviews

Because if it is verified anywhere that a lady provided a particular service, at any particular time, to any particular person then the client who was refused it would get on his high horse and want to know why he was an exception.

No explanation should need to be given and no one should be put in a position that they feel they need to give one.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (14-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Because if it is verified anywhere that a lady provided a particular service, at any particular time, to any particular person then the client who was refused it would get on his high horse and want to know why he was an exception.

No explanation should need to be given and no one should be put in a position that they feel they need to give one.
    You miss the point . Following your example a girl can putt all the menu down and do none of them at all?

Even if it says at discretion? My point is there is verification of pictures supposedly so why not the menu - in that if you dont do at all , because you don t like , then don't advertise it.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-LOVA View Post
    LOL ! nicely said
    haha
    nice one thats good

11. Default

Reviews don't always mention favourites and some actually state they don't want them mentioned. A system, like reviews, that the girls can opt into to get favourites verified by reviewers would be very worthwhile.

Reviews

One of the first things I learned about this site was that the favourites list should not be taken seriously.
    Some favourites, with some girls, are a matter of hygiene etc.
    Other girls never perform any of their favourites for any clients.
    Some girls have said to me the only reason certain favourites are on their list is that if they were not they would not get many clients.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Xman69 View Post
    You miss the point .Following your example a girl can putt all the menu down and do none of them at all?
    Even if it says at discretion? My point is there is verification of pictures supposedly so why not the menu - in that if you dont do at all , because you don t like , then don't advertise it.
    For a start any services are at the ladies discretion so that doesn't even have to be put in the fav list.
    And how do you propose it is verified that she doesn't do A,B or C "At all" ?
    Youre saying that if she French Kissed one client ,you don't have a problem with her listing it I assume.

Either the lady tells you she doesn't French kiss and avoids any complications ...or she tells you "yeah I French kissed the last 10 clients but im not doing it with you"
    Don't tell me you wanna hear the second option

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast