Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 191

Thread: christmas bonus

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    county meath
    Posts
    637
    Reviews
    5

    Default christmas bonus

    so social welfare peeps will receive 25 percent of a bonus for christmas,roughly 45 euro.I know where my 45 is going
    Last edited by meath chap; 14-10-14 at 18:26.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to meath chap For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (14-10-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

  4. Default

    Decent idea I think, every little helps. I'm not on welfare but fully approve of it, seen so much negativity about it.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    273
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meath chap View Post
    so social welfare peeps will receive 25 percent of a bonus for christmas,roughly 45 euro.I know where my 45 is going
    I assume you are implying that you will spend it on escorts. If this is the case, by all means that is your right but please don't rub it in the faces of the tax payers that give you the means to spend money like this. If you have enough disposable income to visit escorts then you are getting far too large of a state handout.

    Get a fucking job.

    Edit: I hope you do not have children or other dependents.
    Last edited by Stevenn; 14-10-14 at 19:26.

  6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Stevenn For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (15-10-14), Escort Advertiserannabel taylor (15-10-14), Danny2011 (14-10-14), EIFII (15-10-14), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (16-10-14), Godwasgenerous (15-10-14), johnb59 (16-10-14), LoveAMature (14-10-14), mayarosen (15-10-14), n73 (16-10-14), paul_m (15-10-14), Stella (14-10-14), TonyB (15-10-14)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Oh Christmas bonus for the people who aren't working?

    That's handy.

    Work my hole off all year and don't even get a poxy thanks,
    Never mind a bonus!!


    Ps. Not begrudging your bonus at all

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (15-10-14), bollocks (14-10-14), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (16-10-14), Klittyliker (14-10-14), LoveAMature (14-10-14), Stella (14-10-14), TonyB (15-10-14), willie wacker (15-10-14)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Dole ain't too high alright, but they didn't touch the 8,65e minimum wage, which i would rather 'complain' about. I know you don't pay tax under 352e a week, but still with the current rental prices, it's a kinda joke.

    All of my friends rental price went up, few of them even had to leave after long years, as they weren't able to afford 200e increase form their minimum wage.

    Must be hard loosing a job, but yet again what about those who work hard during the christmas period, and won't get anything?!
    Last edited by Stella; 14-10-14 at 19:26.
    Good bye Ireland!

  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (15-10-14), ana massage (14-10-14), EIFII (15-10-14), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (16-10-14), hitman76 (15-10-14), Reckoner (15-10-14), SmallHorn (14-10-14)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Oh Christmas bonus for the people who aren't working?

    That's handy.

    Work my hole off all year and don't even get a poxy thanks,
    Never mind a bonus!!


    Ps. Not begrudging your bonus at all
    Actually I will be working over the christmas, looking after all those, who arent capable of buying in advance. Usuall sell loads of batteries, for all those toys that people forget need batteries, And not even getting overtime

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (14-10-14)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Actually I will be working over the christmas, looking after all those, who arent capable of buying in advance. Usuall sell loads of batteries, for all those toys that people forget need batteries, And not even getting overtime
    Well fuck that!

    You'd be better of on the dole fella.


    I know I would.

  14. #9

    Default

    Id share the same frustration as SmallHorn... I work rediculous times throughout the day, running meself into the ground at the moment with Xmas just around the corner and i don't get any add ons.. Not having a go at the people on the dole who are trying to get work but sickens me when i hear of others who love there life getting handed money for doing nothing, not saying this is meath chap im talking about others i know off who are satisfied taking my money to piss it up the wall... But the government are to blame mainly

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveAMature For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (14-10-14)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenn View Post
    I assume you are implying that you will spend it on escorts. If this is the case, by all means that is your right but please don't rub it in the faces of the tax payers that give you the means to spend money like this. If you have enough disposable income to visit escorts then you are getting far too large of a state handout.

    Get a fucking job.

    Edit: I hope you do not have children or other dependents.
    Now hold on second, you don't know this guy's circumstances.

    And if the government are handing out cash, I for one would take it and would not be complaining!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    meath chap (14-10-14)

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •