Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Role playing

Reviews

Clearly the writer of the blog doesn't actually know what a paedophile is... i.e. someone who is attracted to pre-pubescent children.

plus the age of consent is 17......

I had an excellent role play experience recently... it was legal..... just quite naughty....
    Always check for lipstick or makeup transfer before you leave the apartment

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Would you be surprised at the negative responsive's for a legal male having sex with a woman, just because of a twenty year age gap?
    From who?

You see it in hollywood all the time these days, starlets are a lot younger than their male co-stars in fact going back to Entrapment Connery was 39 years older than Zeta-Jones and I always thought that was just wrong!
    Always check for lipstick or makeup transfer before you leave the apartment

Reviews

Holy Moses! I'd like to see your health & safety Dept - and the other one where you inject his balls - sounds as if these are medical people or us there a medical team on standby ! When are you writing your book - could be a best seller !

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    not at all. This is the most innocent fantasy what you are mentioning, atleast for me, what else i heard/experienced already, lol
    FOr example few months ago i had client for few hours, he brought 2 big bags full of "equipment" for the roleplay. He brought for me plastic apron for butcher, butcher´s rubber boots, butcher´s sharp knife etc., he pretended to be a pig, crawling on all fours like a pig squealed all the time and i was running behind him with the knife and tried to kill him to make a sausage from him ;-)
    So what´s are a step mum fantasy compare to this roleplay?
    I could write a book about fantasies and roleplay, but i´ll better to keep it for myself though, atleast now...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12