Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: should l stop eating organic cheese and all products that are organic products.?

Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    I think between the 2 of us we could empty this place, and not because anyone split their sides laughing
    Two cannibals were eating a clown – one said to the other, 'Does he taste funny to you?'
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    Clyde, you are a genius, do you tell these to punters who overstay - I'm in punters overstaying are out - the jokes on them - Thank you
    Never trust an undertaker. He'll always let you down
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Babe View Post
    l do eat a lot of organic products foods from the healthy shops and l found that the more l eat them is the more horny lam getting every day. Should l keep this horny on day by day or how can l control this? l find it very hard to stay away from this food products and lam getting serious Orgasms. Can anyone help me?
    Tell me what your eating as I could do with a few more Orgasms lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Babe View Post
    l do eat a lot of organic products foods from the healthy shops and l found that the more l eat them is the more horny lam getting every day. Should l keep this horny on day by day or how can l control this? l find it very hard to stay away from this food products and lam getting serious Orgasms. Can anyone help me?
    I can babe but you'll have to wait as i'm a bit busy right now. I'll pencil you in for tomorrow afternoon if that's ok with me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123