Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: video of history of condom use and how developed and usage spread over time

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default video of history of condom use and how developed and usage spread over time

    interesting coolvideo, despite what that picture lookslike, doesnt even appear in it

    Last edited by funlover12; 12-10-14 at 15:21.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    interesting coolvideo, despite what that picture lookslike, doesnt even appear in it

    I'm guessing you're the only one who got a horn watching this

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    I'm guessing you're the only one who got a horn watching this
    was wondering how long the idea had been around was thinking....1600s (to pluck a number out of my arse), all the way back to 3000bc though


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    was wondering how long the idea had been around was thinking....1600s (to pluck a number out of my arse), all the way back to 3000bc though
    Gas isn't it.

    Even back then they were all baby dodging cunts.

    Then Jesus came along and had issues with it

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    funlover12 (12-10-14)

  6. Default

    That was interesting

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •