Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfect example of asking questions that are crossing the line!

Reviews

give him the address of a bdsm club
    Last edited by joggon; 11-10-14 at 23:29. Reason: missing d
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (11-10-14), Kendra (11-10-14), Melindablondey (11-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    delete the email then :P, by the way when i'm not in great humour which is all the time i'm a sarcastic grumpy bastard and I vent here so don't mind the comments lol
    Yeah I noticed you were a grumpy bastard. Nobody likes a full time grumpy bastard, negative energy brings us all down and nobody wants that. So I'd suggest that you stopped picking on negative things about what people have to say, twisting it and turning it into an argument cause it gets a little boring. I will just stick you on the ignore list if there's any more of it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (12-10-14), Melindablondey (11-10-14), Playitsam (12-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Yeah I noticed you were a grumpy bastard. Nobody likes a full time grumpy bastard, negative energy brings us all down and nobody wants that. So I'd suggest that you stopped picking on negative things about what people have to say, twisting it and turning it into an argument cause it gets a little boring. I will just stick you on the ignore list if there's any more of it.
    negative energy cus all your posts are so postive right ????? il post whatever I want unless the mods say otherwise thanks, you can post your long winded bullshit posts about this that and other punters and I can post my scarcastic bullshit thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    negative energy cus all your posts are so postive right ????? il post whatever I want unless the mods say otherwise thanks, you can post your long winded bullshit posts about this that and other punters and I can post my scarcastic bullshit thanks
    I never said all of my posts were positive, I was pointing out that you pick on things that people say. Now piss off ya grumpy fuck! Ignore! See ya later, buh bye x
    Last edited by Kendra; 11-10-14 at 23:35.

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    give him the address of a bdsm club
    or police station

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

joggon (11-10-14), Melindablondey (11-10-14)

I never said all of my posts were positive, I was pointing out that you pick on things that people say. Now piss off ya grumpy fuck! Ignore! See ya later, buh bye x
    yeah if there fucking annoying lol, you piss off you fucking windbag ignore ! good luck XX
    Last edited by naturis; 11-10-14 at 23:41.

I hate been around negative people they will bring you down any doctor will tell you that take a step back their the ones with the problem x x x

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

joggon (11-10-14), Kendra (11-10-14), Playitsam (12-10-14)

Reviews

What a happy family

Send nudes

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (12-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex.xx View Post
    or police station
    OMG Alex, I had this guy send me a text at about 8.30 am saying......

Can I see you for £25, I am on my way.

So I replied saying, ok and then gave him the Pitt Street police station address which is actually the police headquarters in Glasgow, the daft bastard text back saying ok, be there in 5 mins.

That's what he gets for being so offensive. Didn't read my profile, thinks I sit 24/7 in my underwear waiting on the phone going, and offered me the worst amount of money anyone ever has. Maybe next time he will think twice.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (12-10-14), circumcised guy (12-10-14), joggon (11-10-14), Melindablondey (11-10-14), SmallHorn (11-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda blondey View Post
    I hate been around negative people they will bring you down any doctor will tell you that take a step back their the ones with the problem x x x
    It's totally true sweetie. Nothing worse than toxic people x

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (11-10-14)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast