Thread: DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH ?? Fancy to be USED and ABUSED by Sexy Mistress - 085 2134757

Exclamation DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH ?? Fancy to be USED and ABUSED by Sexy Mistress - 085 2134757

Hello Naughty Ones !

Your Sexy Mistress is back after some holidays and ready for some kinky sessions !!

All those who miss behaved bring your useless ass and cock to get punished !!!

*Smothering*Wrestling* Facesiting* Roleplays * Tie&Tiese * Foot Fetish * Prostate Massage * Anal play * Uniforms * CBT * Nipples Torture * Rimming* And much much more ....

If you enjoy being under the influence of beautiful, elegant, classy, sexy and intelligent Mistress - you just found one !!!

I am enjoying my work and I have years of experience behind me.

From now on your balls, useless cock and your ass will belong to me. Be careful what you wish for because you can get it :-)

DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH ??

I have some sexy friend who can join for some sessions. You can watch how I f**k her with my strap-on and if you will be a good boy you will be allowed to play with her to.
    Different role plays available.

Is Rimming , ass worship and face sitting something what you love ??

My perfect body was created to be worship. I have been told I have one of the best ass around. Get on your knee than and rim that beautiful ass.

To make a booking you need to call me on 07518 678314. No TXTs or Private Numbers - they won't be answered.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Duo 01.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	103280   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Duo 02.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	103281   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Duo 03.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	103282   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dom 24.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	103283   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dom 23.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	103284  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistress4u For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (11-10-14)