Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: relationships between fathers and childrens

Reviews

My late dad to me was the greatest man to ever have lived....Strong,Supportive and back you to the last but if l crossed the line he'd let me know fairly fast, never laid a hand on me ,a word from him was enough, l respected him so much,l would never had wanted to do anything to have hurt him and he also gave me my freedom to find my own feet in life , on the path of life....he taught me things unknown to kings.....do l miss him ?.....oh Hell ya................

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveat1stfeel For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (11-10-14), ana massage (11-10-14), beautyaddict (11-10-14), tom sand (11-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I feel so sorry for some of ya's after reading certain comments.
    My father and i had a great relationship . He ruled the roost and when he said jump we jumped
    I showed respect and thats what is lackin alot of todays kids.
    My father also showered us with alot of affection and the policy was no lies and you wont get in trouble. Everything can be fixed. Ya may get a bollocking but it was sorted. He was very open and approachable.
    Now a days kids are stuck in gadgets and they have lost the ability to talk. Parents are to blame.its a give them a gadget and shut them up approach.
    My kids gave gadgets but they have what we call gadget time. It is strictly monitored.
    My kids never shut up and i love them for it. Some days you crave peace and quiet but nooooooo way.
    I also have a no lies no trouble rule and they can tell me anything. It gets fixed and explained and dosent happen again.
    The day will come when it wont be cool to he hangin with ur ole fella so i grab every moment i can while i can.
    Yeah, not always though. I remember last time we were sitting in living all together - me, bro, sis, their kids and everyone had own smartphone, tablet etc in hands looking into it. When Mum has complained that we canot talk because of that, I said: Mum, as soon as yous both turn off TV.

Old same, only different hardware.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (11-10-14), willie wacker (11-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    what?! You want some??
    Nah .................. Am a giver not a taker Ana

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

ana massage (11-10-14)

Blog Entries

Fair enough
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Nah .................. Am a giver not a taker Ana
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

Reviews

I have seen that kinda scenario a few times and it looks uncomfortable but we don't know the real story. The relationship may not be an open one like a buddy tell you everything one but there must be some level of a relationship to take the time to go for breakfast. Some men are not emotional or seem to care and may not really talk but be comfortable in one another's company.
    It could be the first meeting after a strained relationship and the first step to salvaging the relationship. They may not have had a great relationship but had a good straight father and son type with a mutual respect but little in common, father was company man where as son travelled but never settled so that common bond isn't there but they still love each other,
    Relationships are so complicated,, people who appear to not get on could be solid and those who appear to get on could be on the rocks. Some people think being a parent should be like their children are there friends where others think that you are there to guide them even if you appear to be a 'bad guy" towards them.
    I think as you get older you start to respect the thankless job it is to be a parent as you understand what yours were trying to do.

On the other hand the two lads could have been out all night punting and partying and were just wrecked today but had a breakfast before they hit the bed, I like that possibility better, it gives us all hope.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

9. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

ana massage (11-10-14)

When i was a kid i used to hide behind my father every time i would've done something wrong, he was more understanding than my mum . However, for many years i saw my dad as the serious one, the one who took his parent role very serious and i used to be embarrassed to have an open chat with him. I was afraid that if he doesn't agree, then i will fail him somehow. Our chats were normal but not too open minded either, i felt i might lack him of respect if i tell him certain things......Now, aftyer years, i'm just glad that we can have long hours conversations over a cup of coffee or a glass of wine without having to fear i might be judged. My mum on the other hand, she's a mad case, so open minded.
    Parents will never judge you and no matter what they say, they will always love their children, with goods and bads.
    You.Me.Whipped cream.Handcuffs.Any questions??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sara26 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (11-10-14)

Reviews

My father has been a good father in that he provided for me and is a good man. But I have no relationship with him, I rarely speak to him. He never made an effort to get to know me or never took an interest in anything I did. It was always my friends fathers who took me to games etc. All he did was watch tv and I felt like I was in the way.
    Last edited by paul_m; 11-10-14 at 18:12.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    I have noticed mothers are different with children
    Forgot your in the west now. I think you,ll find that men and sons are not as close here as in Dublin.
    90 % of sons and dads don,t get on but fathers and daughter its different, don,t fuck with daddy,s girl here, dads are very protective of them.
    mothers and daughters will fight like cats and dogs,

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast