Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: reviews

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Red face reviews

    again some seem to missunderstand the option of writing a review or maybe i am the one who got it wrong?!

    why write an ''bad'' review if it's not the girl/boy fault??

    this review shows clearly that this guy should've stayed home or not write an review as it's clear it wasn't her/his fault(escort) but still it can ruin the escort work.


    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...ts-escort.html


    Am I right or wrong?
    Discuss
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (11-10-14), Arianna (10-10-14), Best Before (10-10-14), bustyEmily (11-10-14), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (10-10-14), mic1980 (10-10-14), Reckoner (10-10-14), SmallHorn (10-10-14), tom rambo (10-10-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    5,440
    Reviews
    27

    Default

    You are 100% correct Ana. I saw the review ok and in fairness to the Escort it should be deleted.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (10-10-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    clare
    Posts
    535
    Reviews
    45

    Default

    Yes in this case the review shouldn't have been written or even published by a mod

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    It seems like a genuine enough review, he's not saying anything bad about the escort. He probably shouldn't have marked it with the grey doughnut though, not everyone is going to take the time to read the review and find out why.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    coldun79 (11-10-14), Rocker123 (10-10-14)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sarah View Post
    Your right Ana this review shouldn't have been published because it wasn't her fault. It was he's first time with a ts escort so if he didn't enjoy he's time that's he's fault not hers.
    At least now he knows to go back to his usual escorts with no cock
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (10-10-14)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    It seems like a genuine enough review, he's not saying anything bad about the escort. He probably shouldn't have marked it with the grey doughnut though, not everyone is going to take the time to read the review and find out why.
    that is exactly what i was trying to say...about the grey reviews wich i believe it doesnt fit.
    it should've been 'plus' review
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (10-10-14), wolfie (10-10-14)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,827
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    again some seem to missunderstand the option of writing a review or maybe i am the one who got it wrong?!

    why write an ''bad'' review if it's not the girl/boy fault??

    this review shows clearly that this guy should've stayed home or not write an review as it's clear it wasn't her/his fault(escort) but still it can ruin the escort work.


    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...ts-escort.html


    Am I right or wrong?
    Discuss
    In my opinion you are correct. The guy tried a TS and it wasnt for him.... Not the escorts fault. In fairness he gives her credit for trying to take care of him.... But the review should not reflect badly on the escort.

    You are spot on Ana.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocker123 For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (10-10-14)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    5,440
    Reviews
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    that is exactly what i was trying to say...about the grey reviews wich i believe it doesnt fit.
    it should've been 'plus' review
    Yep, if it is left up very definitely should be green. Was HIS "experiment" that failed not the Escorts efforts

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (10-10-14), Jiberjabber (10-10-14), Rocker123 (10-10-14)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Yep, if it is left up very definitely should be green. Was HIS "experiment" that failed not the Escorts efforts
    thanks for the translation

    that is exactly my point of view
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    wolfie (10-10-14)

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    You are correct Ana, and Floki should be made walk the plank for letting it slip through the net
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •