Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: pets

  1. #1

    Default pets

    Something today reminded me alot about my old pal... gone near a year
    As I sit bored in quite apartment not working... I remembered how I never felt alone,
    The loyalty the love the times I felt down and a soft furry head lay on my lap purring telling me he here and loves me
    The bold things he would do, and how I would forgive him...

    Waking up to see his face as he slept on my chest awoke by his meows and purrs, getting me up to feed him
    The sound of his bell at the door ready to greet me comming home...

    A year near on and see pictures of him and tears well up

    I really miss my small man my touring partner..a unique cat, who could tell bad people and was more dog than cat

    Do U ever stop missing them, I still have his ashes he collars with little bells I miss hearing chime as he ran around chasing some uncatchable flicker of light..

    I miss having a pet but never gotten the nerve to really go get one, he found me years ago I never meant to keep him only nurse him and find a home as renting and pets is a difficult mix... but then one day I stopped posting the adds for new home and he became my room mate till he died on my belly sleeping last year
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 09-10-14 at 14:39.
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (10-10-14), AmantAmant365 (11-10-14), Escort AdvertiserAmy Alison (09-10-14), ana massage (09-10-14), blueberry (10-10-14), Danish Pia (09-10-14), feargal (09-10-14), Irishrover74 (09-10-14), Ketchup (10-10-14), Escort AdvertiserLisa007 (09-10-14), Melindablondey (09-10-14), mic1980 (09-10-14), Playitsam (09-10-14), Red and Horny (09-10-14), Rocker123 (09-10-14), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sofie (10-10-14), SmallHorn (09-10-14), Stella (09-10-14), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (09-10-14), wanted the best 69 (10-10-14), warmcome (09-10-14), whoseyourdaddy (10-10-14), willie wacker (09-10-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Dogs and cats are great company and loyal, my dog was killed on the road 3 weeks ago, had him 9 years, you do miss them as he always met me at the end of our lane when home from college at the weekends
    Last edited by Johnny Simpleton; 09-10-14 at 14:50.

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Simpleton For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (10-10-14), blueberry (10-10-14), Ketchup (10-10-14), Melindablondey (09-10-14), mic1980 (09-10-14), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sofie (10-10-14), Vitruvian (09-10-14), warmcome (09-10-14)

  5. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    Dogs and cats are great company and loyal, my dog was killed on the road 3 weeks ago, had him 9 years, you do miss them as he always met me at the end of our lane when home from college at the weekends

    Sorry to hear of your loss, people don't understand the utter loss you can feel coz sure its only a cat or a dog get a new one like its some handbag I lost... they know U u know them, there in your life's every day more than most people will ever be
    They see you at your best and worst and love you none the less
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (10-10-14), Ketchup (10-10-14), Melindablondey (09-10-14), Red and Horny (09-10-14)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Something today reminded me alot about my old pal... gone near a year
    As I sit bored in quite apartment not working... I remembered how I never felt alone,
    The loyalty the love the times I felt down and a soft furry head lay on my lap purring telling me he here and loves me
    The bold things he would do, and how I would forgive him...

    Waking up to see his face as he slept on my chest awoke by his meows and purrs, getting me up to feed him
    The sound of his bell at the door ready to greet me comming home...

    A year near on and see pictures of him and tears well up

    I really miss my small man my touring partner..a unique cat, who could tell bad people and was more dog than cat

    Do U ever stop missing them, I still have his ashes he collars with little bells I miss hearing chime as he ran around chasing some uncatchable flicker of light..

    I miss having a pet but never gotten the nerve to really go get one, he found me years ago I never meant to keep him only nurse him and find a home as renting and pets is a difficult mix... but then one day I stopped posting the adds for new home and he became my room mate till he died on my belly sleeping last year
    I was 4 when we got our first cat moved 2 house with us in England, then came back to Ireland with us and again moved 2 house with us. I was in my 20.s when she died and cried my eye,s out when I buried her, 25 years on and still remember her.
    Funny thing is she was a stray, our last cat was and our present one is as well


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (10-10-14), Danish Pia (09-10-14), Ketchup (10-10-14), Melindablondey (09-10-14), Rocker123 (09-10-14), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sofie (10-10-14), warmcome (09-10-14)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    hop boys.....hop I say, how high? higher!


    its a sin
    Last edited by funlover12; 09-10-14 at 15:56. Reason: sin even


  10. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    just get a new one, strays are limited in number and you can have the pick of the litter (heh) when you buy one in a cat shop


  11. #7

    Default

    ,
    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I was 4 when we got our first cat moved 2 house with us in England, then came back to Ireland with us and again moved 2 house with us. I was in my 20.s when she died and cried my eye,s out when I buried her, 25 years on and still remember her.
    Funny thing is she was a stray, our last cat was and our present one is as well

    You dont choose a cat I believe they pick you, there personality are such they need to pick you and not you forcing yourself n them
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (10-10-14), ana massage (09-10-14), jessie (09-10-14), Melindablondey (09-10-14), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (09-10-14), warmcome (09-10-14)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    ,


    You dont choose a cat I believe they pick you, there personality are such they need to pick you and not you forcing yourself n them
    Your kinda right there, but most experts think that the cat believes they own you, not you them


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (10-10-14), funlover12 (09-10-14)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    My dog is 10 months old now and he really is a great partner
    With him i don't feel sad/lonely anymore.
    I love him so much and I cannot imagine my life without him in the future
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (10-10-14), blueberry (10-10-14), feargal (09-10-14), Irishrover74 (09-10-14), Ketchup (10-10-14), Melindablondey (09-10-14), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (09-10-14), tom sand (09-10-14), Vitruvian (09-10-14)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    county meath
    Posts
    637
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    my friends dog was shot by a farmer,poor chap went kind of half mad since,they are like a family member to some

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meath chap For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (10-10-14), Melindablondey (09-10-14)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •