Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Lizzy Banned!!!!!!! This board will be boring without her is it forever

Question Hot Lizzy Banned!!!!!!! This board will be boring without her is it forever

Why is she banned? Can you say or is that just for you to know and us to find out like i am trying to do.

She never swears or anything like that and her posts are the best on the Soap section can you tell me why please - it is forever or is she just gone on a short trip - I for one will be sorry if its for good, mind there are others on here that i hear have been banned and you have said why! So can you enlighten me cos i don't see anything on here to say so or is it that i am a new user and just don't know where to look.

You have some real nutcases on here and they aren't banned for their filthy language and it seems that there are lots of guys and gals with names like Bruce Forsythe, Johnny Allen, Ron and Reg, Babs (windsor) and lots more that must be dublicate users is that ok for them to have dublicate I.D's or is it just cos its funny cos i think that its very funny and makes for a good laugh just like Lizzy and her family members like Clarence and co. Is this acceptable cos these have to be men with more than one identity.

Can you tell me where to look to find out the reason please.

Paris

P.S. I would like to know so that i dont make the same mistake.......thanks once again.
    Last edited by Paris Hilton; 05-12-08 at 14:51.

Lizbet me ole flower you really need to try harder to disguise that it’s you a bit better. Nothing wrong in having other profiles when they are only a bit of fun but create a Paris or Hanoi Hilton for a laugh but it’s a little sad to go defending yourself as someone else. We all know who does that the most and its pathetic so don’t you go down that road as ure better then that. Pop round the vic after hours an we’ll ave a natter. xxx Babs

Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    Lizbet me ole flower you really need to try harder to disguise that it’s you a bit better. Nothing wrong in having other profiles when they are only a bit of fun but create a Paris or Hanoi Hilton for a laugh but it’s a little sad to go defending yourself as someone else. We all know who does that the most and its pathetic so don’t you go down that road as ure better then that. Pop round the vic after hours an we’ll ave a natter. xxx Babs

I didn't know your name was Patricia says babs so you are a fake too then like Buceie, Ron and Reg, grand and Phil Johnny. I look forward to the drink - mines a vodka and orange, heavy on the vodka.

Taking it the boys will be there too Ron and Reg and all those other profiles you have on here. Bad girlie babs.

Not Lizzy but Paris - and you would be? Guessing Clarence cos she is the only person on here that writes all that rubbish calling lizbet. That means you have lots of profiles - is that legal Patricia?

Paris
    Last edited by Paris Hilton; 05-12-08 at 15:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Paris Hilton View Post
    Why is she banned? Can you say or is that just for you to know and us to find out like i am trying to do.

She never swears or anything like that and her posts are the best on the Soap section can you tell me why please - it is forever or is she just gone on a short trip - I for one will be sorry if its for good, mind there are others on here that i hear have been banned and you have said why! So can you enlighten me cos i don't see anything on here to say so or is it that i am a new user and just don't know where to look.

You have some real nutcases on here and they aren't banned for their filthy language and it seems that there are lots of guys and gals with names like Bruce Forsythe, Johnny Allen, Ron and Reg, Babs (windsor) and lots more that must be dublicate users is that ok for them to have dublicate I.D's or is it just cos its funny cos i think that its very funny and makes for a good laugh just like Lizzy and her family members like Clarence and co. Is this acceptable cos these have to be men with more than one identity.

Paris

P.S. I would like to know so that i dont make the same mistake.......thanks once again.
    all right my love LIZBET good game, good game.

All of your questions are based on a poll of 100 people.

higher or lower??????

i heard she was banned for sticking a spanner in the works of the old conveyor belt

cuddly toy, yes yes, another cuddly toy, yes yes.

no more Galas for LIZBET for a week

Hang loose - we'll be back in a deuce!

brucie

Reviews

I didn't know your name was Patricia says babs so you are a fake too then. I look forward to the drink - mines a vodka and orange, heavy on the vodka.

Taking it the boys will be there too Ron and Reg.

Not Lizzy but Paris - and you would be? Guessing Clarence cos she is the only person on here that writes all that rubbish calling lizbet. That means you have lots of profiles - is that legal Patricia?

Paris
    Hello lizzy

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by bruce forsyth View Post
    all right my love LIZBET good game, good game.

All of your questions are based on a poll of 100 people.

higher or lower??????

i heard she was banned for sticking a spanner in the works of the old conveyor belt

cuddly toy, yes yes, another cuddly toy, yes yes.

no more Galas for LIZBET for a week

Hang loose - we'll be back in a deuce!

brucie

Ahhhhhhhh so no cuddly toy then..........damn i so wanted one. Now i won't swall but spit.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Hello lizzy

Do i know you cos i don't recognise you still you aren't funny like our babs, so how many user names do you have??

Very naughty indeed i will have to call the guarda.

Reviews

Default The guarda???

Is that the spanish unit liz................. This really is a pathetic show your puttin on here your makin an ejit out of yourself....

Paris

if thers anythin illegal goin on i want to knwo about it. UNDERSTOOD!!!

no one gets past dti gene hunt LISTEN! Liz is tougher than any woman i has ever met and when we work together sparks fly. i call her FLASH KNICKERS. alright ........

now you know the routine for the breathalyser miss paris, thats right, zip down, cock out, thats right...........hmmmmmmm.......

Talking We'll always ave Paris [who has'nt?]

I didn't know your name was Patricia says babs so you are a fake too then like Buceie, Ron and Reg, grand and Phil Johnny. I look forward to the drink - mines a vodka and orange, heavy on the vodka.

Taking it the boys will be there too Ron and Reg and all those other profiles you have on here. Bad girlie babs.
    Heavy on the vodka? Wtf……….you’ll ave a lemon an lime an like if my ladie, we ain’t made a money you know. Of course Ron n Reg will be there, Lizbet woz right about my new fella and I told em ta sling e’s hook so we were thinking of makin if a foursome and maybe Brucie Fourskin can tag along as well as with a chin like that he must be a very sought after geezer with the ladies.

All tagetha na……ROLL OUT THE BARREL…..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast