Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: escorts mad for sex

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,738
    Reviews
    204

    Default escorts mad for sex

    reading a post a escort said,things she wont do only with her boyfriend i read the same before from other escorts,so u have sex all week,and u have to please your boyfriend as well,and i say good on them that the can do that,wish i could do that with ladies that is,our wifes are not able to please us,in my my case she retired from sex,only for ye lovely sexy escorts dont know what i would do,i was always mad for sex,still am and hope for many years yet,so Thanks ladies hope to get to see u all well as many as i can,

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiseremmasweet (07-10-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Escorts give sexual pleasure to clients but make love to their boyfriends... there is a big difference...


  4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (07-10-14), Clyde (07-10-14), kelly curvybabe (07-10-14), happygolucky (07-10-14), Irishrover74 (07-10-14), johnb59 (07-10-14), rubberlover (07-10-14), Sexy Sandy 69 (07-10-14), Escort AdvertiserSexy Susan (07-10-14), tom rambo (07-10-14), tom sand (07-10-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    958
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    That's the unique difference, with punters its a business transaction, whereas with a boyfriend its passion, love, and true intimacy . For us punters this maybe the only intimacy we experience .

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Casino De Monte-Carlo
    Posts
    13,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Escorts give sexual pleasure to clients but make love to their boyfriends... there is a big difference...

    Ah hear I make love to all women ......
    Who loves ya baby......!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

    tom rambo (07-10-14)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,738
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    i know that a escort that got a boy friend its love,and good for her,i would not do it,i was just saying that it not easy and good for them,no disrespect it them,i love the ladies,

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,711
    Reviews
    104

    Default

    Oh dear , not sure if Amy like explicit details in reviews never mind in posts

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mover View Post
    I'm not so sure,a girl I visit regularly
    Amy Alison,she is absolutely mad for
    cock,I swear that's what she lives for.
    The great thing is,she's a really nice
    person,and I would regard her as a
    personal friend.The Blow Job she'll
    give you is incredible,she'll take your
    throbbing member as deep as possible
    she'll lick the tip,she lick your balls,
    all the time looking in your eyes.
    I'm getting a boner here just thinking
    about her,I think I'll be calling on her
    Friday night,I've told the Mrs I might
    have to work late.
    How quaint ... I'm sure Amy be pleased.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Clyde (08-10-14)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mover View Post
    I'm not so sure,a girl I visit regularly
    Amy Alison,she is absolutely mad for
    cock,I swear that's what she lives for.
    The great thing is,she's a really nice
    person,and I would regard her as a
    personal friend.The Blow Job she'll
    give you is incredible,she'll take your
    throbbing member as deep as possible
    she'll lick the tip,she lick your balls,
    all the time looking in your eyes.
    I'm getting a boner here just thinking
    about her,I think I'll be calling on her
    Friday night,I've told the Mrs I might
    have to work late.
    Anyone else reading that in an iambic meter?

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    Clyde (08-10-14), Niceguywithneeds (07-10-14)

  14. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Anyone else reading that in an iambic meter?
    Shall I compare thee to a throbbing cock?
    Thou art more hairy and more full of veins.
    If thou'st no condoms, useth thou a sock?
    etc..

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Long Dong Silver View Post
    Shall I compare thee to a throbbing cock?
    Thou art more hairy and more full of veins.
    If thou'st no condoms, useth thou a sock?
    etc..
    Iambic pentameter. Good call

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •