Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloody Monday! I am having a very bad hair day!!!!

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Bloody Monday! I am having a very bad hair day!!!!

With the economy as it is in Ireland one would think that business would empty their phone messages to be able to expect more business or get a receptionist to take in-coming calls for appointments.

I have a long date this evening and been trying to get through to my hairdresser and beauty salon to book for a manicure and pedicure in Limerick for the past 3 day now (including today) it doing my head in as there is no information on the net about their opening hours also and the bloody phone is just saying (still) the answer machine is full!

And before anyone says” go to another hairdressers or beauty salon” it’s not an option with my curly hair as the wrong hairdresser took half an inch off my hair before but when It dried out it was more than 2 inches so disaster for me and I don’t have time to cut it myself.

Here is hoping my day start to get better and I do get a booking when I drive in soon. Keep your fingers crossed.

Hope your Monday is a hell of a lot better than mine has started out to be.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (06-10-14), tom rambo (06-10-14)

Reviews

Yes most hairdressers are closed on mondays as no one got any money left after the weekend, i dont anyway, back open tuesday

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    The majority of hair/beauty salons are closed on a monday in the republic of Ireland.

Try Vanilla Browns in the Absolute hotel. Best salon in Limerick.
    If you remember I put my hair in pig tails when we went out as its so wild and only gets wilder (like me) when the humidity get to it. Loll

But thanks for that and I will check them out otherwise I have my hairdressing scissors and the other bits in my bag just encase.

Hopefully my Monday will get better and find someone who is prepared to cut it once I have had my usual conversation with them and not freaked them out too much. Loll

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    Yes most hairdressers are closed on mondays as no one got any money left after the weekend, i dont anyway, back open tuesday
    My date is in Limerick at 6pm honey so no good to me. But thanks

A happy thread for a change, no negativity

Happy Monday
    Naughty videos on EF.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

tom sand (06-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    With the economy as it is in Ireland one would think that business would empty their phone messages to be able to expect more business or get a receptionist to take in-coming calls for appointments.

I have a long date this evening and been trying to get through to my hairdresser and beauty salon to book for a manicure and pedicure in Limerick for the past 3 day now (including today) it doing my head in as there is no information on the net about their opening hours also and the bloody phone is just saying (still) the answer machine is full!

And before anyone says” go to another hairdressers or beauty salon” it’s not an option with my curly hair as the wrong hairdresser took half an inch off my hair before but when It dried out it was more than 2 inches so disaster for me and I don’t have time to cut it myself.

Here is hoping my day start to get better and I do get a booking when I drive in soon. Keep your fingers crossed.

Hope your Monday is a hell of a lot better than mine has started out to be.
    Monday i great for me just after the madness off the weekend,work weekends

8. Default

just another manic monday

Blog Entries
    Reviews

.: doc xx
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (06-10-14), tom sand (06-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    A happy thread for a change, no negativity

Happy Monday
    Not really.....Im on a complete downer since LVT hinted that she may have to go on a date looking like a scarecrow
    Last edited by xagerate; 06-10-14 at 16:50.

Belissimo in Limerick it's also a good salon , for me and few more friends so i recommend it , it is just next to ex Jury's Inn Hotel .
    Have a better day all :-) xx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Hope it doesnt take 9 hours to get your hair done. Im having a great monday. Enjoy your day folks.
    9 hours in that time I did my own hair, and manicure and peticure, have a lovely lunch, spent far too much money in the naughty shops in Limerick buying kinky underwear and a few uniforms, drove to meet my dates, eat strawberries with cream, did a Grace Jones kinky strip tease, drank fine wine shared a very kinky interlude with a lovely friend, dove home and now writing this thread. So 9 hours doing my hair would be a no, no OMG, imagine what I could have missed out on spending that time doing my hair.Lolll

Quote Originally Posted by robbie88 View Post
    just another manic monday
    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post

.: doc xx
    Really Doc, I have and will never have that bad of a hair day, as I been doing my hair myself for over 20 years and only just found this hairdresser last month. Naught man you, be careful as I may have to put you over my knee and spank you bottom honey.

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Not really.....Im on a complete downer since LVT hinted that she may have to go on a date looking like a scarecrow
    Scarecrow indeed, honey just "one" of my many feather people complement me on is my natural curly hair regardless if I have gone to a hairdressers or not honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Consuelo1 View Post
    Belissimo in Limerick it's also a good salon , for me and few more friends so i recommend it , it is just next to ex Jury's Inn Hotel .
    Have a better day all :-) xx
    Thanks honey but try Halos in Limerick its so much better and a 1/3 the price too. Well worth the visit

By the way guys my Monday turned out to be a totally amazing one but thanks for all your help and kind thoughts.

Lady Von Teese

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

dr love (06-10-14), Melindablondey (06-10-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast