Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladies who wear glasses: The teacher or boss lady look

Blog Entries

Question Ladies who wear glasses: The teacher or boss lady look

Hi guys

I'm just wondering if you guys find ladies with reading glasses attractive and if you find it horny when I lady looks over her reading glasses at you. Or don't you like ladies in reading glasses and find it a total turn off?

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Hi guys

I'm just wondering if you guys find ladies with reading glasses attractive and if you find it horny when I lady looks over her reading glasses at you. Or don't you like ladies in reading glasses and find it a total turn off?

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    I love it!!

Reviews

Hi guys

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Would all depend on what kind of look she'd be giving me Lady Von Teese

Reviews

yes
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sexy-secretaries26.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	103095

Hi guys

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rodg View Post
    Loooove it

What's not to love about that? Yes i think it's very sexy!

Blog Entries

I have over 30 pairs of reading glasses and yes they are real too.loll I used to hate wearing them but now I have start to love it. Always lovely when you can still get a second look wearing your reading glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by JamBalls View Post
    I love it!!
    Loooove it

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    Would all depend on what kind of look she'd be giving me Lady Von Teese
    Very true hairypotter but also if she has great eyes I am sure it wouldnt matter which way she was looking at you for it to go BING.Loll

Hi guys

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    With the amount of emails I get for a roleplay scenario (even although I don't do roleplay cause I can't act to save my life) for the sexy secretary or teacher or whatever with those wee glasses......id say most guys find it very horny xx

Loooove it

OMG she's a babe x

I have wee sexy spex for driving since I can't see much from a distance. Do they count as sexy? Lol x

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    I have wee sexy spex for driving since I can't see much from a distance. Do they count as sexy? Lol x
    Of course that counts honey and I am sure you would still look lovely in them as glasses dont hide a persons personality, they just add to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    With the amount of emails I get for a roleplay scenario (even although I don't do roleplay cause I can't act to save my life) for the sexy secretary or teacher or whatever with those wee glasses......id say most guys find it very horny xx
    I can’t act if my life depended either honey and personally for me when I roll play I’m not acting so I’m guessing it’s just one of my many alter egos coming out to play. Loll

I also took part in film for Film 4 a few years ago and done other fetish and main stream TV work but never had to act thankfully as I would never remember my lines. Always better to get paid for being who you are.LOLl

Lady Von Teese

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast