Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladies who wear glasses: The teacher or boss lady look

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Question Ladies who wear glasses: The teacher or boss lady look

Hi guys

I'm just wondering if you guys find ladies with reading glasses attractive and if you find it horny when I lady looks over her reading glasses at you. Or don't you like ladies in reading glasses and find it a total turn off?

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Hi guys

I'm just wondering if you guys find ladies with reading glasses attractive and if you find it horny when I lady looks over her reading glasses at you. Or don't you like ladies in reading glasses and find it a total turn off?

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    I love it!!

Reviews

Hi guys

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Would all depend on what kind of look she'd be giving me Lady Von Teese

Reviews

yes
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sexy-secretaries26.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	103095

Hi guys

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

Blog Entries

I have over 30 pairs of reading glasses and yes they are real too.loll I used to hate wearing them but now I have start to love it. Always lovely when you can still get a second look wearing your reading glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by JamBalls View Post
    I love it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rodg View Post
    Loooove it

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    Would all depend on what kind of look she'd be giving me Lady Von Teese
    Very true hairypotter but also if she has great eyes I am sure it wouldnt matter which way she was looking at you for it to go BING.Loll

I have wee sexy spex for driving since I can't see much from a distance. Do they count as sexy? Lol x

Blog Entries

Hi honey
    I totally get where you coming from but it also works both ways as I'm used to reading with them so when guys come to chat me up and during the conversation tells me how hot I look peering over my glasses at him while we are chatting then of course I milk it, just like any sex Goddess would and the guys realize they really are into the Femdom side of the fetish scene (and I am in no way complaining either). Loll

Plus when I do see clients they think its apart of one of my props but when I go to take them off, I am always asked to leave them on, I'm guessing I really do suit wearing glasses. Maybe I should do a photo shop just for the guys who do like a lady in specks. Loll

Hope you have a lovely week honey
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by AmantAmant365 View Post
    It's clichéd but for good reason, They looks fabulous and a turn-on on the right person but will never be a turn on if the girl isn't, if you know what I mean.
    I think part of the attraction is the illusion of meek, demure, swotty, innocent Miss turning into Wonder-woman and sex goddess. Though I must admit Wonderwoman could use some fashion advice in the lingerie and other departments.. Go for it girl..
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 06-10-14 at 10:32.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    I have wee sexy spex for driving since I can't see much from a distance. Do they count as sexy? Lol x
    Your one babe I'd like to meet wearing glasses,just love ladies wearing them a real turn on

Blog Entries

Kinky and erotic is an understatement honey where I am concerned anyway, bloody love it as play rolls are so much fun. Loll

Just because your accent makes you cringe it surly is making other cum too honey or you would not be in this business and if you were to do role play then you could blame the other person for not understanding what you were saying and get them to work even harder to satisfy you Loll

I am one of Paolo Nutini’s biggest kinky (loll) fans, check these links out and then tell me that is not fecking so hot, plus, I would give him as much "candy as he wants and he could be a stain on my floor any time". Loll. OMG! And share his biscut time What I would not do to him. Loll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3xYX...=RDx3xYXGMRRYk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgGWV73tqlk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94SmNahyIGA

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    So what your saying is your just naturally kinky? Lol!

Oh no, I would totally ruin someone's fantasy if I were to do roleplay cause I would giggle. Also my accent makes me cringe when it comes to dirty talk and all that. I think it's sexy with an English accent or whatever but not scottish and especially not Glaswegian lol x
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 06-10-14 at 00:38.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Kendra (06-10-14)

Blog Entries

Well I am nothing like Maggie honey and when I look over my glasses she will be the furthest thing from you mind believe me. Loll

Quote Originally Posted by Me4711 View Post
    Hi Ladyvonteese ... I find ladies with glasses very sexy indeed but in honesty it gives me the "Creeps" if they peep out at U over there glasses ... reminds me of an old school teacher type ..... its abit like if U need to get rid of a Horn the best thing is to quickly think of Maggie Tatcher ..... Eeewwweeeeee
    That only works honey if the hair in just in perfect order, and for me its when I put the glasses on guys go a little Mmmmmmmmmmm.loll

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    I love glasses and the sexy secretary look. Especially if they have their glasses up on their head and hair tied back, very prim but alluring none the less.
    Are you talking about me or Kendra, I am sure it would suit us both and then it could be a double trouble for your friend. Loll

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    I think u can pull off the Sexy look with glasses, let's face it ur quite sexy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast