Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ladies who wear glasses: The teacher or boss lady look

Blog Entries

Thanks for your kind words honey and yes already looking forward to going next year but hoping to get some fetish and trangender clubs in when I next go to London

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    HI LVT
    did you make it to lisdoonvarna
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom sand (06-10-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Hi guys

I'm just wondering if you guys find ladies with reading glasses attractive and if you find it horny when I lady looks over her reading glasses at you. Or don't you like ladies in reading glasses and find it a total turn off?

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Hi Ladyvonteese ... I find ladies with glasses very sexy indeed but in honesty it gives me the "Creeps" if they peep out at U over there glasses ... reminds me of an old school teacher type ..... its abit like if U need to get rid of a Horn the best thing is to quickly think of Maggie Tatcher ..... Eeewwweeeeee

Reviews

I love glasses and the sexy secretary look. Especially if they have their glasses up on their head and hair tied back, very prim but alluring none the less.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    I have wee sexy spex for driving since I can't see much from a distance. Do they count as sexy? Lol x
    Your one babe I'd like to meet wearing glasses,just love ladies wearing them a real turn on

Blog Entries

Well I am nothing like Maggie honey and when I look over my glasses she will be the furthest thing from you mind believe me. Loll

Quote Originally Posted by Me4711 View Post
    Hi Ladyvonteese ... I find ladies with glasses very sexy indeed but in honesty it gives me the "Creeps" if they peep out at U over there glasses ... reminds me of an old school teacher type ..... its abit like if U need to get rid of a Horn the best thing is to quickly think of Maggie Tatcher ..... Eeewwweeeeee
    That only works honey if the hair in just in perfect order, and for me its when I put the glasses on guys go a little Mmmmmmmmmmm.loll

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    I love glasses and the sexy secretary look. Especially if they have their glasses up on their head and hair tied back, very prim but alluring none the less.
    Are you talking about me or Kendra, I am sure it would suit us both and then it could be a double trouble for your friend. Loll

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    I think u can pull off the Sexy look with glasses, let's face it ur quite sexy
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123