Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Very Quiet

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    TRAVELER
    Posts
    779
    Reviews
    13

    Default Very Quiet

    I took a quick look at the other websites like E-S and there is not much happening on them forums, it very quiet over there,
    Is it always like that. Must make things a lot easier for Sam and the gang though.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,758
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leroy View Post
    I took a quick look at the other websites like E-S and there is not much happening on them forums, it very quiet over there,
    Is it always like that. Must make things a lot easier for Sam and the gang though.
    no not always like that a bit mad sometims

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    4,136
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    I often have a look at E-E and E-S and i think they do seem a lot quiter than E-I . But another thing i found is there are a lot less verified pics or reviews.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    TRAVELER
    Posts
    779
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I often have a look at E-E and E-S and i think they do seem a lot quiter than E-I . But another thing i found is there are a lot less verified pics or reviews.
    Yes, compared to the forums here they are very quiet, nothing happening at all, plenty of beauties on the advertising end of it though

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,006
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I see Kendra is single handedly keeping the E-S site afloat ,, What a Woman !!!!
    Last edited by HairyPotter; 05-10-14 at 13:25.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leroy View Post
    Yes, compared to the forums here they are very quiet, nothing happening at all, plenty of beauties on the advertising end of it though
    I'm sure the mods have enough on their plate looking after this kindergarten....
    Time and companionship

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    Rocker123 (05-10-14), tom rambo (05-10-14), zoozoozoo (05-10-14)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    4,136
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    I see Kendra is single handedly keeping the E-S site afloat ,, What a Woman !!!!
    Yea i noticed that last night when i had a look

  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I'm sure the mods have enough on their plate looking after this kindergarten....
    You've been playing with your dolls again, poor Ken is missing out

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonStag View Post
    You've been playing with your dolls again, poor Ken is missing out
    I thing ken is dead

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,758
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    a lot off the big talkers not here today,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •