Thread: Arab (or arab looking) girl with Hijab

Default Arab (or arab looking) girl with Hijab

I would love to meet up with a girl who looks arab and wearing a hijab...... Any takers?

Go and see Adeela when she visits again

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	103086

She is part Arabic and stunning
    Last edited by Withoutaclue; 05-10-14 at 11:03.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Withoutaclue For This Useful Post:

CraggyJack (09-10-14)

4. Default

I think i recall seen a post from Ladyvonteese some time ago about herself looking good in a hijab, might be worth your while getting in touch.. Could be thinkin of someone else but im almost certain... She surely looks amazing in anything she puts on

Blog Entries

Exclamation

I am not arab origin, but i speak basic arabic, i also have burka, hijab and abaya, here pics (the slave girl is my female slave girl in Dubai and she is arabic, but the burka is mine!):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000756.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	103087

i also cater for religious fetishes, i have not only burka, hijab and abaya, i also have nun uniform, bible, religious toys etc.
    Last edited by samlad; 05-10-14 at 12:43.

Blog Entries

Wow! you have a good memory honey, I also speak Arabic too but its been a while so even though I still understand it, im afraid most of the words I remember are the really dirty ones. Loll And no, I am not kidding either. Loll

When I first went to the UK everyone used to think I was Lebanese (white skin and the dark hair back then) so spoke to me in Arabic hence why I just had to find out what they were saying to me, learned the language and fell in love with the culture and the people too.

Thanks for thinking about me mature lover..xx
    نتطلع إلى لقائه قريبا العسل ويظهر لك بالضبط ما كنت قد تم بالفعل في عداد المفقودين على مع هذه المرأة الحسية الناضجة

Hope you guys are having a great Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by LoveAMature View Post
    I think i recall seen a post from Ladyvonteese some time ago about herself looking good in a hijab, might be worth your while getting in touch.. Could be thinkin of someone else but im almost certain... She surely looks amazing in anything she puts on
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

LoveAMature (05-10-14)

8. Default

I have a very good memory, particularly for things that are of a big interest too me.... To which you i find very interesting

Blog Entries

Like wise honey.XXX

I have a very good memory, particularly for things that are of a big interest too me.... To which you i find very interesting
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view