Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: would there be more gayness if we're no women?

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    I am not moaning, I am just setting parameters straight, and if you can't take a different opinion at face value, ma suggestion is you simply stop posting non sense!
    I've apologised. I don't expect everyone to agree with me on everything but I am getting bored apologising, explaining myself and repeating myself.

You should take some of your own advice when it comes to different opinions since your the one pestering me on this threat.

Geeze peace and find something else to moan about!
    Last edited by samlad; 05-10-14 at 12:33.

P.S I don't post shit, I post my opinion. It may be nonesence to you but to me it makes perfect sense. That's what the forums all about.......a difference in opinions. I personally think your usernames nonesence, I always cringe at usernames that have something to do with inches but until now have you heard me complaining? Nope because your username clearly makes sense to you and each to their own. Got a client to get ready for now so goodbye!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    P.S I don't post shit, I post my opinion. It may be nonesence to you but to me it makes perfect sense. That's what the forums all about.......a difference in opinions. I personally think your usernames nonesence, I always cringe at usernames that have something to do with inches but until now have you heard me complaining? Nope because your username clearly makes sense to you and each to their own. Got a client to get ready for now so goodbye!
    so from a difference of opinion which you allow yourself to have but seem to be denying me, just like that you jump ship and start a personal attack and insult, well now, not only you talk non sense most of the time, you are also full od s... and a despicable character.
    As for my user name , it is a military term that refers to snipers that can bull eye at a 1000 yards+ . your assumption made an ass out of you(again).
    Last edited by 10inchesandcounting; 05-10-14 at 13:07.

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    so from a difference of opinion which you allow yourself to have but seem to be denying me, just like that you jump ship and start a personal attack and insult, well now, not only you talk non sense most of the time, you are also full od s... and a despicable character.
    As for my user name , it is a military term that refers to snipers that can bull eye at a 1000 yards+ . your assumption made an ass out of you(again).
    Away and play with your clique and stop boring me. Are you sure your not actually a female posing as a punter? You seem very bitchy for a man?

Any normal person would move on after an apology, a misunderstanding, an explanation but not you for some reason.....definitely a bitchy way to behave.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    would there be more gayness if we're no women?
    Not sure about that FL ........ but there would be very worried sheep

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Are you somehow talking about Cork front page yesterday?
    share please

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    Exactly, opening question makes no sense. Would fish have legs and drive cars if there was no ocean? If the colour orange was called blue would the fruit orange be called a blue? Confused, then I rest my case.

well thats obvious. yes. yes they would have legs and drive cars

9. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (05-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    The real question is, would there be any housework done if there were no women?
    actual lol there!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

dob (05-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Any normal person would move on after an apology, a misunderstanding, an explanation but not you for some reason.....definitely a bitchy way to behave.
    Any normal person that is wrong should move on, refrain from bullying and insulting others and stop trying digging a bigger hole for herself, unless it is to hide a deeper fact.
    By the way what do you think of my username, now that you carefully avoided mentioning it again?.
    It is ambiguous I know, it is meant to confuse the dim witted , and it works all the time!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast