Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: would there be more gayness if we're no women?

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    personally I wouldn't call being raped becoming gay, but well....
    For goodness sake, I am not taking about the one being raped!! I am talking about the giver/rapist!!!!!
    Last edited by Kendra; 05-10-14 at 08:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    For goodness sake, I am not taking about the one being raped!! I am talking about the giver/rapist!!!!!
    forgive me for the confusion, but your previous post was about those who are getting bummed(your word not mine), not the one giving.

As for the givers, they are not becoming gay, they do it because they can, it is about power and control, a bit like religion in the end.
    Also there is something women tend to forget, for men in general there is a physical need to "release pressure" which can really affect behavior and state of mind.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 10inchesandcounting For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (05-10-14)

forgive me for the confusion, but your previous post was about those who are getting bummed(your word not mine), not the one giving.

As for the givers, they are not becoming gay, they do it because they can, it is about power and control, a bit like religion in the end.
    Also there is something women tend to forget, for men in general there is a physical need to "release pressure" which can really affect behavior and state of mind.
    I apologise for not being clear or any misunderstandings but please read my post again......I did say it was about power and control and possibly because they aren't getting it from women so may aswell take it out on a guy.
    Last edited by Kendra; 05-10-14 at 09:07. Reason: I said profile instead of post by accident.

Reviews

Would never go down that route, don't think any straight man would want to try it especially not me rather use my right hand for relief lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to johnb59 For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (05-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
    No. Because if there were no women the species would become extinct.
    Quod erat demonstrandum.
    Exactly, opening question makes no sense. Would fish have legs and drive cars if there was no ocean? If the colour orange was called blue would the fruit orange be called a blue? Confused, then I rest my case.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

8. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

EIFII (05-10-14)

I apologise for not being clear or any misunderstandings but please read my post again......I did say it was about power and control and possibly because they aren't getting it from women so may aswell take it out on a guy.
    you're right, but that doesn't make them gay!.

you're right, but that doesn't make them gay!.
    I didn't say it did make them gay. Your twisting my words now. I was saying that if there were no women then I think their would be more gayness and used the jail situation as an example, maybe not a very good example but still.....I wasn't talking about the receiver. Now quit your moaning!

Reviews

Question

The real question is, would there be any housework done if there were no women?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

EIFII (05-10-14), funlover12 (05-10-14), Kendra (05-10-14)

I didn't say it did make them gay. Your twisting my words now. I was saying that if there were no women then I think their would be more gayness and used the jail situation as an example, maybe not a very good example but still.....I wasn't talking about the receiver. Now quit your moaning!
    I am not moaning, I am just setting parameters straight, and if you can't take a different opinion at face value, ma suggestion is you simply stop posting non sense!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 10inchesandcounting For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (05-10-14)

Reviews

we there are plenty of women now and still no house being done, everything is changing

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast