Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Why oh why....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Do loads of men like to stick their tongue in my ear? I HATE IT! My neck literally disappears into my neck and I shudder!

The other day I watched a guy lick his finger and then started heading towards my ear with his wet finger, I had to pull back a bit and had to ask him where he was going with it....he said my ear! I said no thanks.

Am I missing something or is this the norm?

Am I the only one who hates this?
    Wouldn't be something I be fond of doing myself to be honest but if I ever meet you maybe I should try

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan1 View Post
    Great! I'll take it that you're withdrawing your inference that I was twisting your words. I'm probably often wrong but never deliberately so.

And the world is back on it's axis. We can all go back to a less complex world and Sam can get back to The Corrs - loser!!!
    I'm a loser? I'm not the one getting wound up and arguing with people on an open forum

Also, your articulated posting style does not reinforce your points, it just comes across as condescending. It does not present your arguments as any more valid than someone else's less articulated points, and you are just portraying yourself as a pompous prick. That's just my opinion, of course. I'm an educated man, but I don't need to write like Charles Dickens to illustrate that.

I think you should pull that big stick out of your arse.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (07-10-14), Nicole (06-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I'm a loser? I'm not the one getting wound up and arguing with people on an open forum

Also, your articulated posting style does not reinforce your points, it just comes across as condescending. It does not present your arguments as any more valid than someone else's less articulated points, and you are just portraying yourself as a pompous prick. That's just my opinion, of course. I'm an educated man, but I don't need to write like Charles Dickens to illustrate that.

Educated man? I hope you got a receipt as your laboured and contrived post quoted above betrays your ignorance. Whilst readily conceding that this is an adult forum this doesn't mean all posts have to be coarse. Personally I hope Bluefan continues to post as I enjoy his "articulated" posts. (i always thought lorries were articulated....)

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJameson View Post
    Educated man? I hope you got a receipt as your laboured and contrived post quoted above betrays your ignorance. Whilst readily conceding that this is an adult forum this doesn't mean all posts have to be coarse. Personally I hope Bluefan continues to post as I enjoy his "articulated" posts. (i always thought lorries were articulated....)
    Thank the lord you are here to rectify the error of my conjugations. How rather ignorant of me! Ironically, it doesn't betray my ignorance, it reinforces it, surely? Worry not, Bluefan1 lives to post another day for your personal enjoyment. He calls me a loser, I call him a prick, thus the start of a delightful vicious circle.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (07-10-14)

Thank the lord you are here to rectify the error of my conjugations. How rather ignorant of me! Ironically, it doesn't betray my ignorance, it reinforces it, surely? Worry not, Bluefan1 lives to post another day for your personal enjoyment. He calls me a loser, I call him a prick, thus the start of a delightful vicious circle.
    No, it definitely betrays your ignorance as by describing yourself as educated you are attempting to infer your intelligence, your post then exhibited your truncated intellect. Also I have always considered emoticons to be the sole preserve of juveniles. If you lack the vocabulary to convey your thoughts perhaps a forum is not the place for you.

No, it definitely betrays your ignorance as by describing yourself as educated you are attempting to infer your intelligence, your post then exhibited your truncated intellect. Also I have always considered emoticons to be the sole preserve of juveniles. If you lack the vocabulary to convey your thoughts perhaps a forum is not the place for you.
    Ah, you meant it was a self-contradiction. Got ya! I too considered emoticons as a preserve of juveniles, once upon a time, however as most people on community forums generally tend to use them as a means of conveying their emotions, I guess this place isn't for you either. Alas, people are just getting lazy in this day and age, I guess.

I draw the line at 'LOL' though.
    Last edited by samlad; 06-10-14 at 12:12.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (07-10-14)

Ah, you meant it was a self-contradiction. Got ya! I too considered emoticons as a preserve of juveniles, once upon a time, however as most people on community forums generally tend to use them as a means of conveying their emotions, I guess this place isn't for you either. Alas, people are just getting lazy in this day and age, I guess.

I draw the line at 'LOL' though.
    Ban people who use emoticons. Problem solved.

Ban people who use emoticons. Problem solved.
    That post just highlights your general intolerance to standard forum culture.

Lady's, lady's stop fighting xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (06-10-14)

i think bluefan1 was only slagging about ur taste in music. an lets face it the corrs r good 2 look at but musically dire. middle of the road easy listening.
    maybe the main moderator of a forum shudnt b such an active poster if hes going to be sensitive about sum banter.
    did u force nicole to thank that post sam. u can tell me. we re all friends here

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Versace Targeryan For This Useful Post:

bluefan1 (06-10-14)

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast