Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help me with a dating site

Default help me with a dating site

ok so ive been on a dating site for years but no luck maybe if i post what i have up some people might be nice to tell me what to change

ive changed a few things around so its not the same as on my profile so you cant find out who i am

also is a selfie or a mirror shot for a man ok ??

anyway below is my selling myself , any help would be nice

hi im frank im 43 years old and im a chilled out person and like to have fun ,im just after stopping smoking those filthy smokes thank god for that , then in the evenings i like to chill out maybe go for a cycle around or watch some movies to relax my day ,

sick of trying to meet women in a pub\nightclub im too shy to try chat up a lady in the pub so giving this a shot

i dont drink every weekend just when there is a event on or birthday party

ive done traveling been to asia and america and would like to start trekking Europe and then

on the weekends i like to start my day early go for a nice hike if the weather is good , come back home take a nap and get ready for the party if there is one going

also been on a real healthy buzz at the moment on a good diet and gym every morning before work ,

if you like what you see and read and would like to find out more sure drop me a line

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by noneother View Post
    ok so ive been on a dating site for years but no luck maybe if i post what i have up some people might be nice to tell me what to change

ive changed a few things around so its not the same as on my profile so you cant find out who i am

hi im frank im 43 years old and im a chilled out person and like to have fun ,im just after stopping smoking those filthy smokes thank god for that , then in the evenings i like to chill out maybe go for a cycle around or watch some movies to relax my day ,

sick of trying to meet women in a pub\nightclub im too shy to try chat up a lady in the pub so giving this a shot

ive done traveling been to asia and america and would like to start trekking Europe and then

on the weekends i like to start my day early go for a nice hike if the weather is good , come back home take a nap and get ready for the party if there is one going

also been on a real healthy buzz at the moment on a good diet and gym every morning before work ,

if you like what you see and read and would like to find out more sure drop me a line

Not being smart (genuinely).
    But the first thing i'd do is punctuate it......first impressions and all.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

noneother (04-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Not being smart (genuinely).
    But the first thing i'd do is punctuate it......first impressions and all.

seriously man i am great full and looking for a honest opinion thanks

seriously man i am great full and looking for a honest opinion thanks
    To be Frank, its just very boring. and like a million others.
    Google "how to write a good dating profile"
    Women like humour and confidence.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JasonStag For This Useful Post:

noneother (04-10-14)

thanks - i am very vanila to be honest but thanks for the honesty

Quote Originally Posted by JasonStag View Post
    To be Frank, its just very boring. and like a million others.
    Google "how to write a good dating profile"
    Women like humour and confidence.

Shorten that considerably mate IMO

9. Default Secrets from dating sites

Keep it simple

First impressions are the most important thing.

Photo is the most important

Get a professional photo, Photoshop it a bit, dnot aim for total perfection but younger, smarter and a good body will do the trick. (Sometimes Mother Nature needs a bit of help)

Dress to impress in the photo. 3 photos in different context, eg sports, casual, smart should do the trick.

Keep the profile simple. Women normally go for men approx same age as themselves so keep that in mind. if the photo does not click, they will not read the profile

Show you are ambitious, adventurous, risk taker but within reason, driven, succesful or certainly on the way.

Avoid being cocky, arrogant , self assured should do it.

Not too many glaring typos, short profile. People don't read long profiles.

Suggest the kind of date which will be exciting, different

This profile works (proven research) can't tell you too much but let's just say it gets a higher response rate than The average.

Best of luck and have a great time - happy hunting

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Magicdick For This Useful Post:

Calidude (05-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Magicdick View Post
    Keep it simple

First impressions are the most important thing.

Photo is the most important

Get a professional photo, Photoshop it a bit, dnot aim for total perfection but younger, smarter and a good body will do the trick. (Sometimes Mother Nature needs a bit of help)

Dress to impress in the photo. 3 photos in different context, eg sports, casual, smart should do the trick.

Keep the profile simple. Women normally go for men approx same age as themselves so keep that in mind. if the photo does not click, they will not read the profile

Show you are ambitious, adventurous, risk taker but within reason, driven, succesful or certainly on the way.

Avoid being cocky, arrogant , self assured should do it.

Not too many glaring typos, short profile. People don't read long profiles.

Suggest the kind of date which will be exciting, different

This profile works (proven research) can't tell you too much but let's just say it gets a higher response rate than The average.

Best of luck and have a great time - happy hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by rodg View Post
    Ok so you seem like a nice guy but your coming across a bit boring.

Your 43 so id leave out the whole chilled out bit because it may indicate that you don't realise your 43.
    Cycling and watching movies after a hard days work may not be everybody's cup of tea, lady's like to be wined and dined.
    You like to start the weekends by going for a hike and come home and take a nap!!! I think lady's after a long week would like to sleep in and relax and not go for naps during the day.

Just my opinion but good luck

lads this is very helpfull and im greatfull for the honesty i will implement ASAP

Any actual women wishing to contribute towards this?!

Reviews

you might have more luck in Lisdoonvarna, Frank; i hear festival just starting. At least you might actually meet a real woman, unlike some fabricated ones's on some of those sites....
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pleasurekerry For This Useful Post:

madjack (05-10-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast