Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: just not my week

  1. #1

    Default just not my week

    ok now i do know that some ladies dont reply to texts , but i know 2 of these defo do as they have done in the past

    but since thursday i have sent a text or a pm to 3 ladies ( one a day not stalking them ) and well one pmed me back saying try tomorrow which was yesterday and no reply

    the other texted me saying she was busy on thursday so i tried last night ,

    it cant be my number as ive always been a total gent to the ladies so im not in ugly mugs


    maybe its the universe telling me not to punt this weekend or something i dont know

    anyone else finding the ladies are more busy lately ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,688
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Ur in Dublin so just try another lady . There feckin dozens there. Jammy fecker.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (04-10-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noneother View Post
    ok now i do know that some ladies dont reply to texts , but i know 2 of these defo do as they have done in the past

    but since thursday i have sent a text or a pm to 3 ladies ( one a day not stalking them ) and well one pmed me back saying try tomorrow which was yesterday and no reply

    the other texted me saying she was busy on thursday so i tried last night ,

    it cant be my number as ive always been a total gent to the ladies so im not in ugly mugs


    maybe its the universe telling me not to punt this weekend or something i dont know

    anyone else finding the ladies are more busy lately ?
    A better solution for you to contact an escort would be to call her instead of texting.
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (04-10-14)

  6. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Ur in Dublin so just try another lady . There feckin dozens there. Jammy fecker.
    there is only a few spots i punt in dublin i punt and only a few ladies that my eye has noticed

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    A better solution for you to contact an escort would be to call her instead of texting.
    yes i know that but my wife in the other room wont appreciate me calling a escort , its complicated hence the texting

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noneother For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (04-10-14), tom rambo (04-10-14)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noneother View Post
    yes i know that but my wife in the other room wont appreciate me calling a escort , its complicated hence the texting
    Ah, just hope that you're deleting your text's after
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  9. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Ah, just hope that you're deleting your text's after
    why ? its a surprise for her too shes cumming with me lol


    oh btw score , visiting someone at 2:30

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,941
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noneother View Post
    there is only a few spots i punt in dublin i punt and only a few ladies that my eye has noticed



    yes i know that but my wife in the other room wont appreciate me calling a escort , its complicated hence the texting
    just make sure that you dont send the text to your wife that was meant for the escort. She wont be in the next room for long if u do.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup For This Useful Post:

    noneother (04-10-14), zilch (04-10-14)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •