Thread: Hour long BJ

Default Hour long BJ

I'm looking for a lady that genuinely loves giving head to perform OWO for one hour straight. Cum play is a must also! I travel all over Ireland apart from Dublin so will be happy to travel to meet a willing participant. Please PM me if interested

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano81 For This Useful Post:

HappyHunter6 (03-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Volcano81 View Post
    I'm looking for a lady that genuinely loves giving head to perform OWO for one hour straight. Cum play is a must also! I travel all over Ireland apart from Dublin so will be happy to travel to meet a willing participant. Please PM me if interested
    Good luck with that, I am sure many really enjoy giving oral but an hour long is a bit unrealistic unless you get excitement out of the girl being uncomfortable with a sore jaw.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

scotty123 (03-10-14), Sexy Sofie (03-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Good luck with that, I am sure many really enjoy giving oral but an hour long is a bit unrealistic unless you get excitement out of the girl being uncomfortable with a sore jaw.
    One hour BJ is not that bad. But cum play doesn't appeal to me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

Kendra (05-10-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Theres a Service that would exactly suit what U want ... its called a "DYSON" it sucks & blows for hours & I beleive is very flexiable also

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Me4711 For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (03-10-14), garconix (03-10-14), scotty123 (03-10-14)

Ok, I think I have been slightly misunderstood! I don't expect any lady to suck for one hour straight without stopping occasionally, licking, using her hand etc... I don't think even the dyson could maintain suction for a full hour without needing a break. I guess what I am after is one hour without sex, just oral. Apologies if this is an unreasonable request...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano81 For This Useful Post:

Kendra (05-10-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Me4711 View Post
    Theres a Service that would exactly suit what U want ... its called a "DYSON" it sucks & blows for hours & I beleive is very flexiable also
    ya nd it will have no problems swallowing 2
    some men look back and say WHY ME.... i look forward and say WHY NOT

12. The Following User Says Thank You to scotty123 For This Useful Post:

Volcano81 (03-10-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ok, I think I have been slightly misunderstood! I don't expect any lady to suck for one hour straight without stopping occasionally, licking, using her hand etc... I don't think even the dyson could maintain suction for a full hour without needing a break. I guess what I am after is one hour without sex, just oral. Apologies if this is an unreasonable request...
    Hi Volcano81 ... No I think everyone understands & me Im just "Taking the Piss"

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Me4711 For This Useful Post:

Kendra (05-10-14), Volcano81 (03-10-14)