Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Are escorts all self taught?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Question Are escorts all self taught?

    I know some do massaging, and have diplomas. But do even these get taught how to give a "Happy Ending"

    Or have they just learned the tricks of the trade, from boyfriends, that they dumped, or dont want anymore

    Many escorts that I have met have been in failed relationships

    ( as have men)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,316
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    some escort get into it through a female friend that already work as escort



    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    I know some do massaging, and have diplomas. But do even these get taught how to give a "Happy Ending"

    Or have they just learned the tricks of the trade, from boyfriends, that they dumped, or dont want anymore

    Many escorts that I have met have been in failed relationships

    ( as have men)

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tony1 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (03-10-14), SteveB (03-10-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,382
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Innocent enough question, but will it lead to the dreaded speculation?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,382
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    I think most girls know someone in the business and that is how they get into it.
    Sometimes, surprisingly for us in Ireland, with our Irish attitudes, it is a family business.

    When you think about it, it is not surprising that a lot of escorts formerly worked as nurses.

    I have also been told, that in legal European and Australian brothels, twenty-seven seems to be the (compulsory) escort retirement age, because Australians and Europeans do not want to meet with escorts over that age. In many European cultures, no-one remarks about a much older man being in the company of a young woman, so older men can turn up at social functions etc. with young escorts. In Ireland we like mature escorts so these girls come here.

    The girls also learn from the girls that they work and associate with. Therefore, the attitude of the girls, either good or bad, is passed on.


    I was educated in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, and England. The attitude in English mixed-sex schools is a world away from the Irish single-sex model. I am sure the same applies to other countries. A lot of English girls are sexually active from their early teens. They are also socially aware from going to clubs ect.

    When I was fifteen, (and in Ireland!) a particularly precocious thirteen-year-old had a crush on me, much to my embarrassment, especially in front of my friends. Without incriminating myself, I can say she was a very nice girl from a good middle-class family and had nothing to learn! Some girls don稚 need any teaching!

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,382
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    I could add, that being a good escort comes down to having good social skills, and understanding people.

    Plus of course, an awareness of risks, organisational skills, and some business acumen.


    [All this comes with the caveat that this is only my opinion, because I have never been an escort and really know nothing about it!]
    Last edited by SteveB; 03-10-14 at 08:33. Reason: add disclaimer

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Navan Happy Christmas xxx UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    I think most girls know someone in the business and that is how they get into it.
    Sometimes, surprisingly for us in Ireland, with our Irish attitudes, it is a family business.

    When you think about it, it is not surprising that a lot of escorts formerly worked as nurses.

    I have also been told, that in legal European and Australian brothels, twenty-seven seems to be the (compulsory) escort retirement age, because Australians and Europeans do not want to meet with escorts over that age. In many European cultures, no-one remarks about a much older man being in the company of a young woman, so older men can turn up at social functions etc. with young escorts. In Ireland we like mature escorts so these girls come here.

    The girls also learn from the girls that they work and associate with. Therefore, the attitude of the girls, either good or bad, is passed on.


    I was educated in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, and England. The attitude in English mixed-sex schools is a world away from the Irish single-sex model. I am sure the same applies to other countries. A lot of English girls are sexually active from their early teens. They are also socially aware from going to clubs ect.

    When I was fifteen, (and in Ireland!) a particularly precocious thirteen-year-old had a crush on me, much to my embarrassment, especially in front of my friends. Without incriminating myself, I can say she was a very nice girl from a good middle-class family and had nothing to learn! Some girls don稚 need any teaching!
    I am sure now as an adult you can look back and realise a 13 year old is a baby and if she knew too much was proberly sexually abused by someone.
    I dont know your age but back pre late 1990s the internet was not around as much as it is now so any of 13 would have little access to learning from anything other then a person or videos and where would a 13 year old get adult videos.
    No judge ment on you as you were 15 but the comment left me thinking that the 13 year old child was abused, again not by you as you were young too.

    Some girls need protecting.

    Wonder if you are still in contact and a good enough friend to chat with her, 13 is a baby even today.
    Last edited by HonestJosephine; 03-10-14 at 08:41. Reason: Typos
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Navan 15-19 Christmas starts 20th December Have a Merry one folks

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (03-10-14)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    I think most girls know someone in the business and that is how they get into it.
    Sometimes, surprisingly for us in Ireland, with our Irish attitudes, it is a family business.

    When you think about it, it is not surprising that a lot of escorts formerly worked as nurses.

    I have also been told, that in legal European and Australian brothels, twenty-seven seems to be the (compulsory) escort retirement age, because Australians and Europeans do not want to meet with escorts over that age. In many European cultures, no-one remarks about a much older man being in the company of a young woman, so older men can turn up at social functions etc. with young escorts. In Ireland we like mature escorts so these girls come here.

    The girls also learn from the girls that they work and associate with. Therefore, the attitude of the girls, either good or bad, is passed on.


    I was educated in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, and England. The attitude in English mixed-sex schools is a world away from the Irish single-sex model. I am sure the same applies to other countries. A lot of English girls are sexually active from their early teens. They are also socially aware from going to clubs ect.

    When I was fifteen, (and in Ireland!) a particularly precocious thirteen-year-old had a crush on me, much to my embarrassment, especially in front of my friends. Without incriminating myself, I can say she was a very nice girl from a good middle-class family and had nothing to learn! Some girls don’t need any teaching!
    A well thought out answer.
    Yes I have noticed a surprising number of nurses, doing this work,,,and I tend to like them, as I believe they would be unlikely to take health risks

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    A well thought out answer.
    Yes I have noticed a surprising number of nurses, doing this work,,,
    Don't be fooled by the nurses uniform
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    funlover12 (03-10-14), Reckoner (03-10-14)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    I know some do massaging, and have diplomas. But do even these get taught how to give a "Happy Ending"

    Or have they just learned the tricks of the trade, from boyfriends, that they dumped, or dont want anymore

    Many escorts that I have met have been in failed relationships

    ( as have men)
    I am sorry but some of these threads as of late about escorts not being human beings are really starting to make me wonder.......

    Don't you think we have lives outside of escorting? How else do you think we learned how to give a handjob? We didn't go to university for is so we learned the same way your wife learned how to give a handjob......with experience.

    You say that many escorts you have met have been in failed relationships......well I would put my money on the fact that ALL escorts have been in failed relationships unless they married the first person they every got with and are still currently with that person.

    Escorts are normal human being a just doing a job. We fart, we poop, our poop stinks......we are REAL PEOPLE!

    Regards the massage, yes some do a course on it, others don't. Some have better social skills than others but this goes for people on all walks of life, not just escorts.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    Catriona (03-10-14), funlover12 (03-10-14), Jiberjabber (03-10-14), SteveB (03-10-14)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    I am sure now as an adult you can look back and realise a 13 year old is a baby and if she knew too much was proberly sexually abused by someone.
    I dont know your age but back pre late 1990s the internet was not around as much as it is now so any of 13 would have little access to learning from anything other then a person or videos and where would a 13 year old get adult videos.
    No judge ment on you as you were 15 but the comment left me thinking that the 13 year old child was abused, again not by you as you were young too.

    Some girls need protecting.

    Wonder if you are still in contact and a good enough friend to chat with her, 13 is a baby even today.
    This is total bullcrap! I know that we all have different opinions and are entitled to them. The world would be a boring place if we all thought the same HOWEVER coming out with statements such as a 13 year old knowing about sex etc must mean they have been abused.

    I agree 13 is a very young age but by that age they are in their second year of high school so they will have been getting sex education at school, they will have been learning things from other kids, they will be at the hight of their body changing and so therefor having sexual feelings even of it's just for masturbation and nowadays with the internet.....they are open to a whole world of sex.

    It's like saying all sex workers have been abused as a child aswell. It's a huge generalisation to make and it really upsets me that anyone would think I was abused because I am a sex worker. I hate generalisations like that.

    At 13, I didn't quite understand a lot of the slang terms for sexual things but I knew plenty about sex and I came from one of the loveliest family's one could ever come from. My family would be devastated if they knew what I do for a living so all my choices have been made by myself....nothing to do with anything sinister in my upbringing.

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (03-10-14), funlover12 (03-10-14), JAMESCORK (04-10-14), LoveAMature (03-10-14)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •