Thread: Is behead british taxi driver humanitarian hero.

Reviews

Default Is behead british taxi driver humanitarian hero.

islamic state, enemies of Syrian and Iraqi Muslims, have posted a video of the beheading if this decent man Alan Henning, a man who went out of his way to help the put upon people of Syria. These people are evil in its purest form.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    islamic state, enemies of Syrian and Iraqi Muslims, have posted a video of the beheading if this decent man Alan Henning, a man who went out of his way to help the put upon people of Syria. These people are evil in its purest form.
    This is a problem created by the west. Better the Devil you know than the Devil you don,t know.
    Sorry Arab states don,t deserve democracy and it doe,s not seem to fit into their psychic.
    Last edited by willie wacker; 03-10-14 at 21:28.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

dob these people are beyond scum,how a person can cut ones head off while there alive..its a sick world..we are very civilised here in comparison

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Far too many brutal crimes have been committed in the name of some religious bigots

Religion has been the cause of far too much suffering

For example..

What has sex to do with any religion? I ask.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

tom sand (03-10-14)

Reviews

Sick in the extreme. We in Ireland should not be complacent. Given our restricted resources as in Garda etc it is easy for these type of people to enter and leave the country. I have seen groups renting properties with no visible means of earning living quite well and having plenty of visitors. Normally young men in their late to mid twenties.

Reviews

To behead anybody either British or any other nationality is just barbaric, too many lives taken? For what religion! Politics! Unfortunately it's a sick world we live in?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rubberlover View Post
    Sick in the extreme. We in Ireland should not be complacent. Given our restricted resources as in Garda etc it is easy for these type of people to enter and leave the country. I have seen groups renting properties with no visible means of earning living quite well and having plenty of visitors. Normally young men in their late to mid twenties.
    That's called being young!

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Reviews

I think you didn't get the substance of my post. It's nothing to do with youth. It's to do with young men housed by a few older guys and unusual comings and goings. I lived in the north during the troubles and these scenarios remind me of safe houses used by the Provos during those times.

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    That's called being young!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rubberlover For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (05-10-14)

Reviews

Islamist Charities which he provided succor for are

(a) Sectarian i.e Sunni supremacist
    (b) islamist
    (c) front covers for providing fighters, monies and aid to the jihad front , Most the British jihads in Syria arrived in these "aid convoys" google the dead ones for example

The harsh cold relatity is this guy was a useful idiot just look at the photos with his bearded fellow charities workers
    Most likely one of his buddies sold him out
    Islamist Chartres are Jihad money machines

Reviews

I think also he was stupid not getting out - I am sure he was warned by his associates to leave!

The US and the UK make no bones about the fact that they are only looking after their interests in the region - they don't want to lose influence with those who control the oil flow and that is what Isis would do! There are bad people on all sides over there!