Thread: Eyelash drama! Maybe one for the ladies!

Default Eyelash drama! Maybe one for the ladies!

Ladies have you ever sneezed so hard that you literally blew your eyelashes right off your lids?

My sneezes seem to be mega....when you sneeze your eyes close really tightly and I've found a few times as of late that I've sneezed so hard my eyelashes have came right off my lids and stuck to the bit where my crease is.

Last time this happened to me (which was about a month ago) I did it in front of a regular client and I was too busy trying not to blow my eyelashes off that I nearly.......nearly did a wee bottom burp but I didn't thank god.

JamesCork and I were just talking about ladies farting on another thread and this just popped into my mind, thought I would share even although the bottom burp thing is probably far too much information.

Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

Anyone?

xx

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Ladies have you ever sneezed so hard that you literally blew your eyelashes right off your lids?

My sneezes seem to be mega....when you sneeze your eyes close really tightly and I've found a few times as of late that I've sneezed so hard my eyelashes have came right off my lids and stuck to the bit where my crease is.

Last time this happened to me (which was about a month ago) I did it in front of a regular client and I was too busy trying not to blow my eyelashes off that I nearly.......nearly did a wee bottom burp but I didn't thank god.

JamesCork and I were just talking about ladies farting on another thread and this just popped into my mind, thought I would share even although the bottom burp thing is probably far too much information.

Anyone?

xx

Had the same problem with my hairpiece…
    Use Tec7 now, works grand !!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitruvian For This Useful Post:

Kendra (30-09-14)

You sneeze so hard you blow your hair off? Oh that's hilarious lol xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

Vitruvian (30-09-14)

Reviews

Eyelashes today, fast forward fifty years and you'll have to worry about losing your false teeth when you sneeze!!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

Kendra (30-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post

Anyone?

xx
    Baby... Scientifically easily explained... Excessive pressure build-up...

Try not to limit your farting to bedtime....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Kendra (30-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Baby... Scientifically easily explained... Excessive pressure build-up...

Try not to limit your farting to bedtime....
    I will try, I am a single so I can do it anytime x