Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jeremy kyle

Reviews

Default jeremy kyle

this man is an alpha male for sure,he has an answer for everything and very domineering..i dont know why people go on the show and get tore to shreds by him..

Quote Originally Posted by meath chap View Post
    this man is an alpha male for sure,he has an answer for everything and very domineering..i dont know why people go on the show and get tore to shreds by him..
    Have you seen the people that go on his show?!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Have you seen the people that go on his show?!
    yes i sure did,i think there made go over there story backstage which revs them up because when they come out their fuming haha.he must feel great when the crowd applaud him after skinning someone

Easy to be mr. Alpha male when you have a couple of 6'3" body builder/bouncer types standing between you and the people you have on. I'd love to see him getting knocked spark out by one of the lowlifes he has on. He only has them on to exploit them, he's as big a scummer as they are.
    Last edited by triman; 30-09-14 at 17:34.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triman For This Useful Post:

Catriona (30-09-14), joggon (30-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by triman View Post
    Easy to be mr. Alpha male when you have a couple of 6'3" body builder/bouncer types standing between you and the people you have on. I'd love to see him getting knocked spark out by one of the lowlifes he has on. He only has them on to exploit them, he's a big a scummer as they are.
    their for his protection tho to be fair,i seen some young lad cut the head of him with one of his results cards,he wasnt impressed,he does help them tho with after care and rehab

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Similiar to here.......
    careful now

Reviews

Hardly an alpha male, if he tried that attitude in public he would get knocked on his arse.

Reviews

i zap it before it starts. he beats thick people up, he's unprofessional. very smart dresser.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (30-09-14)

Reviews

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

warmcome (30-09-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Similiar to here.......

When you said that I had to Google his name and arghhhhh....what a wanker! Do you have to be a smack addict to get on his show? Who the fuck watches that? It's like watching the 'Twilight Zone' after ingesting a batch of bad mushrooms!!!

Now that I think of it, I could spot a couple of candidates from here who could be hoping for an invite!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bluefan1 For This Useful Post:

Catriona (30-09-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast