Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Face farting.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default Face farting.

    Received a pm of late , hi do you do mistress role play , face sitting and face farting , lol maybe it's time to change my avatar .
    Last edited by Fitzy; 30-09-14 at 15:36. Reason: Spelt fart wrong
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

    funlover12 (30-09-14), Kendra (30-09-14), tom sand (30-09-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    I think I will blow that offer off

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I think I will blow that offer off
    Here mucker said pm is winging its way to you lol
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    I wonder would I be able to charge more say , if it was a wet fart the morning after a skinful off Guinness
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,950
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I wonder would I be able to charge more say , if it was a wet fart the morning after a skinful off Guinness
    Fitz you must be sick today


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Received a pm of late , hi do you do mistress role play , face sitting and face farting , lol maybe it's time to change my avatar .
    This made me LOL! What a douche x

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    county meath
    Posts
    636
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    so your not an escort then..............oh

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Received a pm of late , hi do you do mistress role play , face sitting and face farting , lol maybe it's time to change my avatar .
    Make sure and shave the ass or he might suss its not Sophie Dee if you get hard up and decide to take him up on the offer.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Make sure and shave the ass or he might suss its not Sophie Dee if you get hard up and decide to take him up on the offer.
    thats sophie dee, thought it was some TV awafull awfull pic of her then


  11. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    thats sophie dee, thought it was some TV awafull awfull pic of her then
    Im open to correction...but I think it is
    She wont be too impressed being associated with Fitzys sideline as a Drag face sitter who does extras.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •