Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Frustrating

  1. #1

    Default Frustrating

    Rang a few girls today, all offered favorites on their profile, but when questioned about such, eventually admitted that they dont do them!!.. one conversation when a little like this after the chit chat...

    Me..I see you have (fav) on your profile, is that included in price?
    Escort.. Yes Honey.
    Me.. Are you sure?
    Escort.. Yes honey, (hesitantly) Yes its included.
    Me.. Ok.. Because some girls say its included, and then when i meet the girl they say its not included.. and i dont want to leave a bad review.
    Escort.. It is not included!!

    Surely some girls have only themselves to blame for timewasters, As i was probably accused of, just so that i wanted an appointment to be honest as possible.
    I feel for the genuine girls who have to put up with the questionnaire and endless phone calls from some of us punters who like to know what we are getting for our buck...As it happens, in the end i didnt bother.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    425
    Reviews
    28

    Default

    What favs are you looking for ?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    county meath
    Posts
    636
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    yep i know how you feel

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reflex View Post
    What favs are you looking for ?
    As it happens OWO.. not that it matters, the same could be said for any fav.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    425
    Reviews
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myshadow View Post
    As it happens OWO.. not that it matters, the same could be said for any fav.
    I agree, was just curious. I also look for OWO and French Kissing. I think I've only been refused OWO once, been lucky in that regard I suppose. FK is a different matter though, only about 7 or 8 girls I've visited have done proper FK.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myshadow View Post
    Rang a few girls today, all offered favorites on their profile, but when questioned about such, eventually admitted that they dont do them!!.. one conversation when a little like this after the chit chat...

    Me..I see you have (fav) on your profile, is that included in price?
    Escort.. Yes Honey.
    Me.. Are you sure?
    Escort.. Yes honey, (hesitantly) Yes its included.
    Me.. Ok.. Because some girls say its included, and then when i meet the girl they say its not included.. and i dont want to leave a bad review.
    Escort.. It is not included!!

    Surely some girls have only themselves to blame for timewasters, As i was probably accused of, just so that i wanted an appointment to be honest as possible.
    I feel for the genuine girls who have to put up with the questionnaire and endless phone calls from some of us punters who like to know what we are getting for our buck...As it happens, in the end i didnt bother.
    I would find the questionnaire quite intimidating and therefor not want to meet you and I know that may sound harsh but if someone does the slightest little thing to make me wary then I believe the sensible option is not to meet them.

    I cannot judge a person for who they really are because I don't know them so I can only judge them as a potential client based on how they sound and how they conduct their self so if I was being grilled with a questionnaire then pre threatened with a negative review then I would avoid at all costs.

    However having said all that, as the customer.... You have the right to ask questions (although without sounding arrogant or intimidating) so what I do personally is have an honest and accurate profile and I always ask the person on the other end of the phone if they have read my profile and are happy with everything. That way they don't have to ask questions. If they want something that is not on my profile then it's not available. If they want something that is listed on my profile then it is available.

    I know there are a lot of dishonest profiles but that's where the whole punting word comes from.....it's a gamble. Your meeting a complete stranger so you have to be prepared to walk if she suddenly says x, y and z isn't available when you get there. But if it's a case of your hygiene not being up to scratch and you refuse a shower.....that is not the girls fault and she shouldn't get a negative review based on that, you only have yourself to blame for that one.
    Last edited by Kendra; 29-09-14 at 23:13.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reflex View Post
    I agree, was just curious. I also look for OWO and French Kissing. I think I've only been refused OWO once, been lucky in that regard I suppose. FK is a different matter though, only about 7 or 8 girls I've visited have done proper FK.
    OWO is a biggy because how can she tell that your cock doesn't reek of piss and cheese just by speaking to you on the phone? I don't offer that service for various and obvious reasons but also because I couldn't be doing with worrying about what state my clients cock will be in when he gets here. Some men are very, very clean and make a real effort but some are absolutely gross.

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (30-09-14), ana massage (29-09-14), Catriona (30-09-14), JAMESCORK (29-09-14), Sexy Fernanda (30-09-14), Escort AdvertiserSweetErica (30-09-14)

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reflex View Post
    I agree, was just curious. I also look for OWO and French Kissing. I think I've only been refused OWO once, been lucky in that regard I suppose. FK is a different matter though, only about 7 or 8 girls I've visited have done proper FK.
    I don't offer OWO either and get pretty annoyed when clients come and see me when it's not listed on my favourites! I then get people asking me if I do FK even though it says very specifically on my profile that I specialise in GFE wirh FK!
    Give me a call 083 455 2811 or PM to book in advance
    Dublin 2 22nd till 27th October
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CuteCatriona

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catriona For This Useful Post:

    Kendra (29-09-14)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catriona View Post
    I don't offer OWO either and get pretty annoyed when clients come and see me when it's not listed on my favourites! I then get people asking me if I do FK even though it says very specifically on my profile that I specialise in GFE wirh FK!
    in fairness if thats exactly what it says on your profile can you blame them for asking


  12. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    425
    Reviews
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    OWO is a biggy because how can she tell that your cock doesn't reek of piss and cheese just by speaking to you on the phone? I don't offer that service for various and obvious reasons but also because I couldn't be doing with worrying about what state my clients cock will be in when he gets here. Some men are very, very clean and make a real effort but some are absolutely gross.
    If you don't offer it, then you are perfectly entitled to do so. But the OP is talking about girls who do have it listed on their profile and I replied accordingly

    Quote Originally Posted by Catriona View Post
    I don't offer OWO either and get pretty annoyed when clients come and see me when it's not listed on my favourites! I then get people asking me if I do FK even though it says very specifically on my profile that I specialise in GFE wirh FK!
    See my reply to Kendra

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •