Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jealousy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Of all the traits that humans have this one is difficult.,,,,and hard to deal with.....The scars of such are still there after more than 20 years, and although one can get on friendly and peacefully, you feel sort of having been hard done by.
    Would like to hear others view on this subject.
    Most guys are jealous. Dont know about women. I reckon 99% of punters would be jealous. Jealousy is really lack of common sense combined with insecurity. People should grow the fuck up and mind their own business as hard as it may be to do for some.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    That stays with ya Willie. There is no forgiving or forgetting that shit .

From day one in primary school until I left her class four years later, I was slapped in the head and dragged about the class room by the hair for not reason.

Over fifty years later this is my only memory of childhood . That teacher married into the parish later in life and I see her occasionally at funerals etc, with her big fat ugly pious catholic head on here and my blood starts to boil.

May she die screaming
    I see one teacher, she was the biggest thug on the planet, dying a very slow death now, do I feel sorry for her, ya kinda.
    The slaps I got with the cane or leather never bothered me ,water off a ducks back, but the hair pulling, the jaw pulling and then the sudden belt across the head with a hand bigger than a shovel was the most humilating part.
    I think Playitsam if they just left it at the slaps, we would have been happy enough with that.
    So you went through what I experienced aswell, you eventually move on but it never leaves you.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

bollocks (30-09-14), tom sand (30-09-14)

Reviews

Lets face it some of them - teachers - were sadistic bastards and only got their rocks off when beating children ,suffered 2 years of living hell with one such bastard that knew nobody could complain because he was such a pious and religious man

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

bollocks (30-09-14), willie wacker (30-09-14)

Had to tolerate a patronizing bollox ("teacher"),for a few years as a kid. He used to grab some kids by the jumper with his fist and the kids would get a clatter of knuckles in the chest. Not pleasent.

Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    Lets face it some of them - teachers - were sadistic bastards and only got their rocks off when beating children ,suffered 2 years of living hell with one such bastard that knew nobody could complain because he was such a pious and religious man

7. The Following User Says Thank You to borkeman For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (30-09-14)

Reviews

Of all the traits that humans have this one is difficult.,,,,and hard to deal with.....The scars of such are still there after more than 20 years, and although one can get on friendly and peacefully, you feel sort of having been hard done by.
    I turned this into a thread about school teacher bulling, sorry about that Bollocks.
    Ya jealousy can be a funny trait , it seems to be we can never let go,

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

9. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

bollocks (30-09-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Jealousy is a wasted emotion , as ever hard as it seems , you've just got to pick yourself up and move on
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Quote Originally Posted by meath chap View Post
    Jesus thats shocking
    sleep deprivation is awful.......
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

That Divine wan is always jealous of me .... She should get a grip.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    That stays with ya Willie. There is no forgiving or forgetting that shit .

From day one in primary school until I left her class four years later, I was slapped in the head and dragged about the class room by the hair for not reason.

Over fifty years later this is my only memory of childhood . That teacher married into the parish later in life and I see her occasionally at funerals etc, with her big fat ugly pious catholic head on here and my blood starts to boil.

May she die screaming
    One of my secondary school teachers was killed in a horrible car accident....Sadly I could feel no sympathy for him, nor could many of my class mates. He used to like certain boys in the class...They were the ones who suffered.the most physical abuse

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Jealousy is a wasted emotion , as ever hard as it seems , you've just got to pick yourself up and move on
    Fitzy,,well said...I would have to agree with you..................if only I could,,,, but I will

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast