Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bigger Paws and Hot Lizzy - Love don't live here any more!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Unhappy Bigger Paws and Hot Lizzy - Love don't live here any more!

Thought you should know that the forthcoming engagement of Bigger Paws to Hot Lizzy is officially off, sad but true - he no longer loves me.

If you want to know why here is the reason. He gets cross with me that i don't like it when he texts me at 8am in the morning. He wakes me up and i get grumpy and when i try to say that i am sorry that i was a grouch he doesn't want to know.

I want him to know that i still lust after him but if he cannot understand that i am not a morning person then i think it best for both parties that we have discovered this now and not at a later date. I am genuinely very sorry that he doesn't love me any more and i will miss his calls to me but they do say time is a healer.

I know there must be lots of you that are not morning people and its not a good reason to have split with him, well he has split with me but nevertheless just cos he wakes up and is horny in Ireland doesn't mean that my long distance love for him is not resiprocated - if he were by my side i would love to feel him up close and personal and growing harder and longer along my body but it isn't.

I hope that we can remain friends after some time has passed as i really did want to meet this man known to me on my mobile as Tom, Dick or Paddy - that was before i found out what his real name was...... Please don't be cruel to me my bigger one, i still have feelings for you.

Your ever loving friend and long distance lover........ was coming to Ireland on the 8th to see you, but its all gone as they say tits up, or pear shaped take your pick - very sad this has happened but really folks i have tried. Going to miss you terribly i hope that you feel the same way too.

Please don't turn your back on me......... xxx The hot one your Lizzy xxxlove1
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Thought you should know that the forthcoming engagement of Bigger Paws to Hot Lizzy is officially off, sad but true - he no longer loves me.

If you want to know why here is the reason. He gets cross with me that i don't like it when he texts me at 8am in the morning. He wakes me up and i get grumpy and when i try to say that i am sorry that i was a grouch he doesn't want to know.

I want him to know that i still lust after him but if he cannot understand that i am not a morning person then i think it best for both parties that we have discovered this now and not at a later date. I am genuinely very sorry that he doesn't love me any more and i will miss his calls to me but they do say time is a healer.

I know there must be lots of you that are not morning people and its not a good reason to have split with him, well he has split with me but nevertheless just cos he wakes up and is horny in Ireland doesn't mean that my long distance love for him is not resiprocated - if he were by my side i would love to feel him up close and personal and growing harder and longer along my body but it isn't.

I hope that we can remain friends after some time has passed as i really did want to meet this man known to me on my mobile as Tom, Dick or Paddy - that was before i found out what his real name was...... Please don't be cruel to me my bigger one, i still have feelings for you.

Your ever loving friend and long distance lover........ was coming to Ireland on the 8th to see you, but its all gone as they say tits up, or pear shaped take your pick - very sad this has happened but really folks i have tried. Going to miss you terribly i hope that you feel the same way too.

dearest lizbet,

i,m just soooo glad youve brought this to the attention of your nearest and dearest AGONY AUNT. This is just soooo SAD it makes me want to weep........

(sob sob) Lizbet, be strong always remember the words of the greatest "ohhh youve been dumped song YouTube - I will survive - Gloria Gaynor

bestest of hope in our tearful time together

clarence

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Agony Aunt my arse, hope you choke on your celery

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    dearest lizbet,

i,m just soooo glad youve brought this to the attention of your nearest and dearest AGONY AUNT. This is just soooo SAD it makes me want to weep........

(sob sob) Lizbet, be strong always remember the words of the greatest "ohhh youve been dumped song YouTube - I will survive - Gloria Gaynor

bestest of hope in our tearful time together

clarence

You nasty piece of work........

Here i am pouring out my heart and you are making it a joke.........well i am for once deadly serious and sorry that i was such a grouch.

I know he doesn't have the time to play on here like you do you lazy old has been but i hope he reads this later or sooner cos i miss him ....... so why dont you go and check out what it looks like under a bus after it has run you over.

Trully cruel and you don't care......... no kisses for you - you old has been ........

Default celerys for horses

You nasty piece of work........

Here i am pouring out my heart and you are making it a joke.........well i am for once deadly serious and sorry that i was such a grouch.

I know he doesn't have the time to play on here like you do you lazy old has been but i hope he reads this later or sooner cos i miss him ....... so why dont you go and check out what it looks like under a bus after it has run you over.

Trully cruel and you don't care......... no kisses for you - you old has been ........
    but Lizbet, youve been through trial and heartbreak before.....

remember when you worked for cbs records and your very 1st pop romance with

MICK HUNKNAL from SIMPLY GINGER

OOOOHHHHH! you pair had such a big thing going

and then he started complaining about having to pay for Everything -dinner, flowers, parking fines, electric bill, your dark glasses etc

and then one morning he rang at 8am cos he was having a cock a doodle doo moment.

you called him all the mamzers of the day

poor mick, he really tried .....

he walked right into your office at cbs, stuffed a whole packet of rolo into his mouth but gave you the last one....................... before being sick over your filofax.

well, you never seemed to like gingers much after that....

just so sad, he would have been a lovely son in law...

luvey ducks
    CLARENCE

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    but Lizbet, youve been through trial and heartbreak before.....

remember when you worked for cbs records and your very 1st pop romance with

MICK HUNKNAL from SIMPLY GINGER

OOOOHHHHH! you pair had such a big thing going

and then he started complaining about having to pay for Everything -dinner, flowers, parking fines, electric bill, your dark glasses etc

and then one morning he rang at 8am cos he was having a cock a doodle doo moment.

you called him all the mamzers of the day

poor mick, he really tried .....

he walked right into your office at cbs, stuffed a whole packet of rolo into his mouth but gave you the last one....................... before being sick over your filofax.

well, you never seemed to like gingers much after that....

just so sad, he would have been a lovely son in law...

luvey ducks
    CLARENCE

If you like him so much why don't you ask him out.........mind pink and orange, again not a good match.........

Sod 'em all is all i can say - there is no other man for me other than that of thehighwayman he is the one that can plunder me any day of the week.........

He is the great cyber love of my life.........and i want him and i have to say what i want i always get don't I aunt.........you have got some chutzpah telling me he would of made good son in law material, you never even had a real boyfriend all of yours were made up in your head........you soppy old brass.......

Gemma please employ her for fucks sake she needs to get a job she has too much time on her hands or his hands.........she does have a wee dicky though......so there is your maid and security all in one hit.......who could want for more and she is a lady.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mw-3.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	6976  

6. Default Ffs.....

FFS....
    Women are all mad..
    No Lizzy i have not turned my back on you and am still talking to you, but not during daylight hours, as you have proved that you are most definatly not a morning person.
    I got your texts today as my phone was off all weekend and i will respond to them later, when you have woken up and taken your anti-grumpy pills.
    One thing you have to remember is, that just because i dont have my phone on, does not mean i am not talking to you or avoiding you. My personal phone id with me 24/7 but this phone lives in the car or in my desk and is only switched on when i have time.
    Dont take every thing so personally.

Talking Yes, its back on

Quote Originally Posted by Bigger Paws View Post
    FFS....
    Women are all mad..
    No Lizzy i have not turned my back on you and am still talking to you, but not during daylight hours, as you have proved that you are most definatly not a morning person.
    I got your texts today as my phone was off all weekend and i will respond to them later, when you have woken up and taken your anti-grumpy pills.
    One thing you have to remember is, that just because i dont have my phone on, does not mean i am not talking to you or avoiding you. My personal phone id with me 24/7 but this phone lives in the car or in my desk and is only switched on when i have time.

Oooooohhhhh!!! its ALL just sooooo ROMANTIC

i WONDER IS THERE GOING TO BE A BIG SPARKLY RING FOR XMAS DAY ?????????

Lizbet loves getting engagement rings for xmas bigger paws. she,s a big collection now and keeps them in a special glass cabinet she calls the SUCKER box with the very 1st one at the front which she got from Barry Manilow, would you believe. (TSK cbs records has a lot to answer for)

lotsa lovey ducks
    Clarence

Default beautifull english rose xxx

Elizebeth as i read this thread all i can think of is you deserve more than this bigger paws namely not been left in a droor for the weekend but being on ones arm for the weekend.. My dear u are like me used to the finer things in life & i only settle for the best & you shouldnt either.....

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Bigger Paws View Post
    FFS....
    Women are all mad..

Ohhhhhhhhhhh so the engagement is back on..............i dont think so............ i don't do mornings........... how many times did i have to tell you that.........constant ruddy txts at 8 in the morning, sorry thats not for me.......

I am not one of the 7 dwarfs ergo i am not Grumpy and you are the git cos you should be nicer to a lady than the way you were to me..........As it says in my signature - I used to be Snow White but i drifted.........away from you now i have another beau - highwayman Hilton..........and several others...........

I don't take anything personal from you with the greatest respect Mr. Tom, Dick or Paddy i dont even know you - I mean do i.......you can't have feeling for someone that you have never met............ALL I WANTED WAS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU IN YOUR BAR RESTAURANT ON THE BAR........AND ON THE TABLES WITH CHAMPERS ETC., NOT MUCH TO ASK IS IT? You were up for it at the time i seem to remember.......still we women are all barkers aren't we ladies......... no we arent............

Men - can't live with them, can't live without them - Yep we can live without you....if i so wanted i could go to the dark side.........sorry to those that are batting for the other team i don't think i am going that way but i could should i so wish.......

Thanks for texting me today..........NEVER KNOWN A BUSINESSMAN NOT TO HAVE HIS PHONE ON..........VERY STRANGE!

Kiss, Kiss.............THE GRUMPY BUT OH SO HOT ONE............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1422.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	7003  

Reviews

Ohhhhhhhhhhh so the engagement is back on..............i dont think so............ i don't do mornings........... how many times did i have to tell you that.........constant ruddy txts at 8 in the morning, sorry thats not for me.......

I am not one of the 7 dwarfs ergo i am not Grumpy and you are the git cos you should be nicer to a lady than the way you were to me..........As it says in my signature - I used to be Snow White but i drifted.........away from you now i have another beau - highwayman Hilton..........and several others...........

I don't take anything personal from you with the greatest respect Mr. Tom, Dick or Paddy i dont even know you - I mean do i.......you can't have feeling for someone that you have never met............ALL I WANTED WAS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU IN YOUR BAR RESTAURANT ON THE BAR........AND ON THE TABLES WITH CHAMPERS ETC., NOT MUCH TO ASK IS IT? You were up for it at the time i seem to remember.......still we women are all barkers aren't we ladies......... no we arent............

Men - can't live with them, can't live without them - Yep we can live without you....if i so wanted i could go to the dark side.........sorry to those that are batting for the other team i don't think i am going that way but i could should i so wish.......

Thanks for texting me today..........NEVER KNOWN A BUSINESSMAN NOT TO HAVE HIS PHONE ON..........VERY STRANGE!

Kiss, Kiss.............THE GRUMPY BUT OH SO HOT ONE............

Who is Bigger paws anyway? I forget now. There were so many paws'es at one stage
    And what has happened to the original BigPaws?
    Is QPH bigger paws or is he clarence hilton?
    I just dont know!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast