Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Intelligence Turns Me On

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Intelligence Turns Me On

    The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term exam.

    The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.

    Here is the "Bonus Question" on the exam: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

    Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

    One student, however, wrote the following:

    First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different Religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell.

    Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.

    With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look art the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

    This gives two possibilities:

    1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

    2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

    So which is it?

    If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa (a girlfriend of mine during my Freshman year) that, "it will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you, and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct...leaving only Heaven thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."

    THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A."




    Brilliant ... I'm off for a wank

  2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (28-09-14), Alex.xx (28-09-14), ana massage (27-09-14), BJ99 (27-09-14), bluefan1 (28-09-14), adrienn (27-09-14), client20150811 (27-09-14), Clyde (28-09-14), Cosa Nostra (28-09-14), Curvaceous Kate (28-09-14), EIFII (27-09-14), funlover12 (27-09-14), Hagane00 (28-09-14), irishdeltaforce (28-09-14), Jiberjabber (27-09-14), Kendra (27-09-14), Klittyliker (27-09-14), liffey (29-09-14), Escort AdvertiserLisa007 (28-09-14), mature abby (28-09-14), Patt113 (28-09-14), pleasurekerry (28-09-14), Rachel Divine (27-09-14), weeschmoo (28-09-14), wolfie (27-09-14), xagerate (27-09-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,872

    Default

    Brilliant.


    Thanks for sharing Nat.

    Something interesting to read in a lonnggggg time on here.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

    Naughtynatalie (27-09-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,402
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa (a girlfriend of mine during my Freshman year) that, "it will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you, and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct...leaving only Heaven thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."
    Think this is the best bit, just shows that thinking outside the box pays off sometimes.

    Enjoy the wank

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

    Naughtynatalie (27-09-14)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term exam.

    The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.

    Here is the "Bonus Question" on the exam: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

    Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

    One student, however, wrote the following:

    First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different Religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell.

    Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.

    With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look art the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

    This gives two possibilities:

    1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

    2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

    So which is it?

    If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa (a girlfriend of mine during my Freshman year) that, "it will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you, and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct...leaving only Heaven thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."

    THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A."
    Stimulated my mind



    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Brilliant ... I'm off for a wank
    Stimulated what was left unimpressed by the above

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    Naughtynatalie (27-09-14)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    That was fantastic. Didn't feel the urge to wank afterwards though so I may have missed something.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    Naughtynatalie (27-09-14)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    That was fantastic. Didn't feel the urge to wank afterwards though so I may have missed something.
    Nat is a horny lady per si.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (27-09-14)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Brilliant.


    Thanks for sharing Nat.

    Something interesting to read in a lonnggggg time on here.
    glad you enjoyed it chick. Loving your new boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    Think this is the best bit, just shows that thinking outside the box pays off sometimes.

    Enjoy the wank
    Smart & a sense of humour. Its class I couldnt not share it when I read it

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    Klittyliker (27-09-14)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Stimulated my mind





    Stimulated what was left unimpressed by the above
    I aim to please

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    That was fantastic. Didn't feel the urge to wank afterwards though so I may have missed something.
    To me there is nothing sexier than an intelligent man especially when they also have a sense of humour. Your probably straight so be thankful a man's intelliegence didnt turn you on

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (28-09-14), Jiberjabber (27-09-14), weeschmoo (28-09-14)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Nat is a horny lady per si.
    It certainly seems so. An intelligent horny woman, the best kind.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    Naughtynatalie (28-09-14)

  19. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    1st post at 22.12...then rumours of a wank were floating around, before.....2nd post at 22.34
    Would love to have been a fly on the wall circa 22.22 but I was busy reading Freud.
    What kind of men did you say you liked while I was away?
    Last edited by xagerate; 27-09-14 at 22:47.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    Naughtynatalie (28-09-14)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •