Thread: Now this would be a treat....

Default Now this would be a treat....

Any ladies out there with a lederhosen outfit (Oktoberfest)? or anybody know of a anybody who can fulfil this. In the Dublin area, or surrounding. Any nationality, if there is a German out there fantastic. any recommendations welcome?

You Motherboating Son of a B****.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SF85 View Post
    Any ladies out there with a lederhosen outfit (Oktoberfest)? or anybody know of a anybody who can fulfil this. In the Dublin area, or surrounding. Any nationality, if there is a German out there fantastic. any recommendations welcome?

Sophie may be planning to bring one home with her????

Who is this Sophie lady?
    You Motherboating Son of a B****.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SF85 View Post

The female traditional outfit is not called Lederhosen (translation = Leather trousers)
    Women wear Dirndls

You wont know, until you try!

When I worked in Munich - this was a popular request. Also it's called a dirndl not lederhosen and is a bavarian tradition as most germans wouldn't wear them. Go to any beer fest in Bavaria during the summer and you could lots of ladies in them
    Give me a call 083 455 2811 or PM to book in advance
    Smithfield 5th - 11th February
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CuteCatriona

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Catriona View Post
    When I worked in Munich - this was a popular request. Also it's called a dirndl not lederhosen and is a bavarian tradition as most germans wouldn't wear them. Go to any beer fest in Bavaria during the summer and you could lots of ladies in them
    Do they all have big jugs?

Send nudes