Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
some of my nicest clients are frogs and they dont take offence so you as an irishman should shut it.

Racist.........ah............there are lots that dont like your picture and find that far more offencive than anything i say........you revolting little man.

Ignorance..........boy you are top of the heap for ignorance........

And yeah arsenal are gifted and frogs, first team but the youth team - well more english and spanish in that - still - how would you know you dont go or watch the footie i would be bound and who kicked arseholes buts the other night.............pathetic

maybe you should go onto captain69 and read some of my best reports from ohhhhhhhh dear - french clients - yikes.........too easy you really are. Then thats not all i could say but unlike you i dont bother and neither will i reply to another of your lame posts again just report them - xx ta ta

Ignorant? moi?
at least i can string a sentence together!

as for the 'more' you could say? - well seeing as you don't know me and have had fuck all contact, anything you could post would be entirely manufactured in your crazy little mind.
as usual.

finally - as a season ticket holder with 3 - yes THREE - english clubs and a former player myself, i think i could at least match your undoubted football knowledge.

loser.

dom

Pat - are you going to strike this crazy bitch off or what?