Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Topless Massages........

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Topless Massages........

To be honest I thought that all massages were done topless.
    Thats the way i like to do it. The man on his stomach his arms out-stretched and one sitting astride his posteria.

Us in this position me with lots of wonderful cocoanut oil and then slowly and teasingly massaging his shoulders and moving down his body......a glass of cold water at the side of the bed and your hand goes into the glass slyly you touch your breasts untill your nipples are rock hard and lean up close and personal.........rubbing your chest onto his back whilst holding his arms so that he cannot move.

Then i usually reach with on hand over and take a pillow slide down and place it just on his manhood and lift him so that i can carry on with the fabulous task in question. Pushing his legs wider and slipping my hand along him to feel the length of him and teasingly going to finger f**k him slowly and carefully. By now of course men are usuall gagging for this to end and the show to begin but no......this is the art of tease.

Sliding down now and massaging the rest on this legs taking each one in turn and then without the guy knowing you raise yourself to his thigh again now pushing your hand even harder onto him taking each buttock in turn and this time you tell him that he can roll over.

By which time guys you should be ready and waiting for the games to commence - never failed me before but then i love tease and i love even more to be teased, the pain is excruciating..........but wonderful.

Reviews

I like a good massage, especially a topless one
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I like a good massage, especially a topless one

You want one like that then you have to come to Dubbers IFSC area or D4 haven't as yet decided.........Johnney wants me to come and so does old NBT so i may just come for some of my regulars.........Have you sen that Francessco Totti on here.........corrrr i could deffoe give him one.

Take care and if you like i could give Bess a nice rub down for an extra nifty 50 Euros, sorry all the cockney stuff will start to come out of me - been yacking to them - long time no hear, rather missed the old boys.......thought they were 6' under but thats still taller than old Dwarf Paws at 5'7............he aint never gonna live that one down.......ahhhhhhh life is good.

The Hot One that always delivers the goods..........not the xmas pressies though.........

Reviews

I think Bess would enjoy a good massage. But how do I get her into the hotel unnoticed?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I think Bess would enjoy a good massage. But how do I get her into the hotel unnoticed?

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy......... you know on the profile thingy it says......Parking, - Ramps for the Disabled and so on and so forth, well the places that i am thinking of staying both have stables.........so it should be a doddle.

Lots of kisses.........caucasian Bess...........xxx The Hot one.........

6. Default Aw wite me ole cockney sparrow!

Is is us or u that is topless Lizbet as u know how well dressed we are an we don’t like our suits to get wrinkled so can you gaureentee plenty of steam to iron out our creases oh hot one

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Ron n Reg View Post
    Is is us or u that is topless Lizbet as u know how well dressed we are an we don’t like our suits to get wrinkled so can you gaureentee plenty of steam to iron out our creases oh hot one

Ronnie and Reggie I dont think that you are reading this properly - i dont think that these are the lads cos you would never write sparrow its sparra.......

Those boys need a good seeing to........can't wait for you to give em a pounding - enjoy.

Tidy..............cya..........Babs sends her love from the Vic.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Ronnie and Reggie I dont think that you are reading this properly - i dont think that these are the lads cos you would never write sparrow its sparra.......

Those boys need a good seeing to........can't wait for you to give em a pounding - enjoy.

Tidy..............cya..........Babs sends her love from the Vic.
    We woz gonna write it as sparra but we luv a tasty bird like you so wrote sparrow instead.

Give babs our best (we always do)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ron n Reg View Post
    We woz gonna write it as sparra but we luv a tasty bird like you so wrote sparrow instead.

Give babs our best (we always do)

I read what you wrote about babs and 'retiring' her.......limerick hear you need to wear a bullet proof there, you wanna watch your back there, used to be called stab city its now gone into the 21 century and reolises that knives are for kids and hoodies.

As for that johnny foreigner Carlos - you reckon that you could trust him - he hangs out with the type of guys that could pull off the deals but you really need to check him out good and proper...... when its a big bust like the cargo you got going down - then you have to check and double check - let jack the hat have another word with him see what he thinks - if he thinks hes Kosher then we let him in the deal if he isn't too sure then we knock it on the head and get back to our usual business.

As for the massage business, don't you worry about that - i got the girls working on that one and i got a nice bloke working here too if you are interested Ronnie - stress and strain and all that - could be one he could pull off for you!!!!!

You need to send us some better class clients guys cos the ones that are coming aren't really what your mum would call 'proper gents' so do what you can - the ones you send make sure that they have the readies in an envelope and know the code word........

All quite on the Piggier Paws front and Epsilon - guessing you put the frighteners on them.

Take care and be lucky..........
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 03-12-08 at 23:17.

Reviews

Da do Ron Ron da do Ron Ron

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast