9 31.03%
  • No

21 72.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: are some profile picture just wrong

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    are some profile picture just wrong. I think of slavetoyou its just wrong.should he change it.
    Your spamming the forum with nonsense questions, written in terrible English, is a lot more offensive to me than his profile picture.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zoidberg For This Useful Post:

bluefan1 (26-09-14), dob (26-09-14), slavetoyou (26-09-14)

Reviews

are some profile picture just wrong. I think of slavetoyou its just wrong.should he change it.
    Thank you tony1 for taking such an interest in my ass, it's about time you posted about something that people can sink their teeth into as opposed to your normal posts. I think our avatars are a reflection on us as individuals and I think your one suits you down to the ground. Normally I'm quite and shy and would be embarrassed about people talking about my ass but now I feel liberated by you bringing my ass to the masses
    May I ask as you give the perception of being a domination client and even in one review of a Mistress you mentioned heavy punishment and that it was great but that you find my avatar offensive, now I'm confused maybe your idea of heavy punishment and mine are two so vastly separated that infinity couldn't join them. It's either a case that I am a complete pussy in the pain taking department or your idea of heavy punishment is being tied up with fluffy handcuffs and someone writing "punishment" on a paper weight and putting it on your chest. You see if you were into heavy punishment then in my opinion as a pussy from the pain taking department then you would appreciate my avatar and possibly even be jealous of it. Now maybe heavy punishment can be sub divided into different sections such as fluffy, light, mild, heavy, or severe punishment I don't know.
    I would be delighted to discuss my avatar and why you find it offensive and maybe I could explain my reasons for having it. I look forward to your reply.
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 26-09-14 at 13:16.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (26-09-14), smallcock (27-09-14)

Reviews

I think you're a great guy but you picture is very graphic

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    Thank you tony1 for taking such an interest in my ass, it's about time you posted about something that people can sink their teeth into as opposed to your normal posts. I think our avatars are a reflection on us as individuals and I think your one suits you down to the ground. Normally I'm quite and shy and would be embarrassed about people talking about my ass but now I feel liberated by you bringing my ass to the masses
    May I ask as you give the perception of being a domination client and even in one review of a Mistress you mentioned heavy punishment and that it was great but that you find my avatar offensive, now I'm confused maybe your idea of heavy punishment and mine are two so vastly separated that infinity couldn't join them. It's either a case that I am a complete pussy in the pain taking department or your idea of heavy punishment is being tied up with fluffy handcuffs and someone writing "punishment" on a paper weight and putting it on your chest. You see if you were into heavy punishment then in my opinion as a pussy from the pain taking department then you would appreciate my avatar and possibly even be jealous of it. Now maybe heavy punishment can be sub divided into different sections such as fluffy, light, mild, heavy, or severe punishment I don't know.
    I would be delighted to discuss my avatar and why you find it offensive and maybe I could explain my reasons for having it. I look forward to your reply.
    Last edited by tony1; 26-09-14 at 13:23.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by meath chap View Post
    its a bit much but its his arse,i think if the poll was private you might get a bit more honesty
    What difference does that make, all the posters here are anonymous anyway and I can assure you I take no offence in how people vote, in fact I'd be quite happy if everyone voted on it. My ass has been mentioned in many posts so it is obvious it divides the EI community (sur there's nothing else going on in the world) so I call on all to vote once and for all, a vote result that may change the way the EI community express themselves, this may be a once in a generation chance to have your say on something that really matters, I may even canvas around the community to show everyone my ass so they can see and touch the piece of my anatomy that has so many eyes on it, I feel like that model Eva Herzigova from the wonder bra add. I hope I haven't caused any off ye to spill a drink or pass on their lunch

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Reviews

I think you're a great guy but you picture is very graphic
    But if you like heavy punishment then I'm confused to why it's too graphic, it is what you say you like, so I'm lost?

Reviews

I am very much into domination and I have received 100 strokes cane I think your on a high level to me.if you don't like this thread . I will send email ask it to be remove up too you

But if you like heavy punishment then I'm confused to why it's too graphic, it is what you say you like, so I'm lost?

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (27-09-14), SmallHorn (28-09-14), whoseyourdaddy (26-09-14)

Reviews

I am very much into domination and I have received 100 strokes cane I think your on a high level to me.if you don't like this thread . I will send email ask it to be remove up too you
    No the thread is fine, I have no problem with it, I welcome it.

Yes I would appear to be on a slightly higher level than you, at a 100 strokes my Mistress is only warming me up.
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 26-09-14 at 13:43.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan1 View Post
    You got that so wrong!

When you read his posts you realise that here is an intelligent person happy in his ski. STY is not worse off than anyone on this planet. His hobby is just different and I suspect he knows his limits as does Miss Alisha.

I alway wondered about the guys who stood on the road outside Dublin airport looking at planes coming and going for hours on end. So one day as I passed, I stopped and chatted and found them a happy bunch of plane enthusiasts with a huge amount of knowledge on their chosen hobby. They laughed a lot and shared a real camaraderie. So strokes and folks....and STY obviously loves the odd stroke!
    I was joking actually.
    He and Alisha seem to have a great relationship and that's what its all about.
    I enjoy his posts immensely and his down to earth attitude to it all.
    As I said his avatar doesn't annoy me at all and would prefer if he did keep it as its up to him.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to namesjack For This Useful Post:

Rocker123 (26-09-14), slavetoyou (27-09-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

What difference does that make, all the posters here are anonymous anyway and I can assure you I take no offence in how people vote, in fact I'd be quite happy if everyone voted on it. My ass has been mentioned in many posts so it is obvious it divides the EI community (sur there's nothing else going on in the world) so I call on all to vote once and for all, a vote result that may change the way the EI community express themselves, this may be a once in a generation chance to have your say on something that really matters, I may even canvas around the community to show everyone my ass so they can see and touch the piece of my anatomy that has so many eyes on it, I feel like that model Eva Herzigova from the wonder bra add. I hope I haven't caused any off ye to spill a drink or pass on their lunch
    Ignore Meath Chap is my advice! The world and his aunt love a know-it-all. He never, ever offers any argument to support his bald (bland) statements.

BTW, I think it's referred to as a 'First World' problem. I, for one wish you luck with your hobby though I have no understanding of its attraction.

I'm not sure you'll get away with that Eva Herzigova comparison though!!!!
    Last edited by bluefan1; 26-09-14 at 15:10.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bluefan1 For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (27-09-14)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast