Thread: Archaelogists

Reviews

Default Archaelogists

they are just plain mental arent they!

gotta be the most shaky fact finding profession out there, have watched 3 episodes of 'treasures decoded' using this example to sum up the rate they change their ideas its just sketchy adding one and one together and getting eleven!

how do you react when you hear about a new discovery that changes whats currently thought?

something along the lines of "pfftt yeah whatever" and more importantly do you say things differently to what you sectrety think?

Reviews

its seems very interesting, you never know what your going to find next

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    its seems very interesting, you never know what your going to find next
    I wish they cop on and realise (this goes for science people too including medicine) that they dont actually know, its that they 'believe that' not know big difference. many people believe that a man died for their sins ect, but they dont actually know.
    you cant argue with know, you can with belief. I KNOW that if I stick my fist in the fire I will be? fucked.... well serious pain and disfigurement anyway!

you fall off a building towards your death You may believe that spiderman or superman will catch you, but I KNOW you will die if there is nothing obvious to save you. gravity a harsh mistress like that.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

An unlocked thread maybe. L. O. L.

Reviews