Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: IPhone f*ckup - geek alert

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,229
    Reviews
    59

    Default IPhone f*ckup - geek alert

    Is anyone silly enough to get the iPhone 6 plus with with bending issues and top heavy issues.
    Then the new update Fuck up of ios 8.0.1 update turning the phone into an expensive paper weight.
    That is all, I'll put my inner geek away for now.

    Ps bring back the geek zone else I'll be mildly annoyed at EI.
    Last edited by shyguyshyguy12; 24-09-14 at 23:23.
    Hello

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Cavan Naas Navan UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,031

    Default

    I totally get tech, honestly

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_LiqouSchc

    or maybe Im a bit like papa........
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Cavan 6-10 Naas 11-14 Navan 15-19 all Before Christmas

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

    shyguyshyguy12 (24-09-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,229
    Reviews
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    I totally get tech, honestly

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_LiqouSchc

    or maybe Im a bit like papa........
    Well they don't call you honest josephine for nought. Good video
    Hello

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to shyguyshyguy12 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (24-09-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,944
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Is anyone silly enough to get the iPhone 6 plus with with bending issues and top heavy issues.
    Then the new update Fuck up of ios 8.0.1 update turning the phone into an expensive paper weight.
    That is all, I'll put my inner geek away for now.

    Ps bring back the geek zone else I'll be mildly annoyed at EI.
    Did,nt think it was in Ireland yet ?


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Did,nt think it was in Ireland yet ?
    It's available in UK, I know many people went to Belfast to get it,think it'll be available in the Republic from friday.
    Good bye Ireland!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

    shyguyshyguy12 (24-09-14), willie wacker (24-09-14)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,229
    Reviews
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Did,nt think it was in Ireland yet ?
    Northern Ireland, but the new ios update effects all iPhone, but worse for iPhone 6's. Some apple fans would do anything to get it as early as possible
    There is going to be some sackings in apple for the Fuck ups
    Last edited by shyguyshyguy12; 24-09-14 at 23:36.
    Hello

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to shyguyshyguy12 For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (24-09-14)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,944
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    It's available in UK, I know many people went to Belfast to get it,think it'll be available in the Republic from friday.
    Sound I,m due an upgrade and I.m out of contract so they,ll throwing one at me so to sign me up for two years
    I hope


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,229
    Reviews
    59

    Default

    The Samsung note4 will be out in October, seems to be getting great review.
    Apple is 2 yrs out of date compare to other high end phones
    Last edited by shyguyshyguy12; 24-09-14 at 23:40.
    Hello

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Did,nt think it was in Ireland yet ?
    Buddy of mine got one sim free here on monday

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,944
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Buddy of mine got one sim free here on monday
    sound a hot one
    I,ll have to check tomorrow so


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •