Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eating pussy

Default eating pussy

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a girl who really enjoys their pussy getting licked. Dublin 2 or 4 2moro morning at ten or eleven preferably. Big plus if you allow fingering, although its not a deal breaker

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beaner21 For This Useful Post:

Latin chery (24-09-14), Sexy Sofie (24-09-14)

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=beaner21;1427089]Hi everyone. I'm looking for a girl who really enjoys their pussy getting licked. Dublin 2 or 4 2moro morning at ten or eleven preferably. Big plus if you allow fingering, although its not a deal breaker [/QUOTE

I am already booked in Dublin till next week honey but just thought I'd let you now that in fetish terms its call "body worshipping" sound so much better and those interested in this "fetish" really do enjoy it and maybe you should try some body worshipping instead and having a mature lady as there is lots of us mature kinky cougars about on this day. "sorry I am not though". Shame EI dont give us the option to add what we really do enjoy in our favs. Well apart from "receiving oral" big differance than "eating pussy or receiving oral". Happy munching honey and hope you find what you are looking for.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

happy shy lad (25-09-14)

Thanks for the clarification ladyvontease

Blog Entries

A lick out a fetish now???? Akin to men only cumming while wearing stockings

Am really... is French kissing a fetish too

I think you could consider it a fetish if it is the only thing the client wanted to do

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beaner21 View Post
    I think you could consider it a fetish if it is the only thing the client wanted to do

I refuse too fetish are men who can't chum without wearing stockings or the wind not blowing west

Don't ruin things for me god damm it,

I presume U just don't expect open legs no kissing no nothing else... you gotta work ur way down get juices flowing

9. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (25-09-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    A lick out a fetish now???? Akin to men only cumming while wearing stockings

Am really... is French kissing a fetish too
    Loll No, honey French kissing is not a fetish but eating/oral is in fact call "body worshipping", rimming is bottom bottom worshipping there a little difference as there is some for of domination (getting the person to please, so being told how they like it).

Quote Originally Posted by beaner21 View Post
    No honey, you could put in the advert "body worshipping and need to be used as a Goddess/Mistress sex slave" Or " sex slave looking body worshipping" sounds so much better then eating out and fucking. And more discreet for both parties, plus if you do like to give pleasure then isnt best to know how the person you will be sharing your fetish with like it as this way they will tell you how to pleasure her too.

It sound better and its going to be a learning experience too, win win all round honey.

Many people are confused what fetish is and what it actually involves (safety, etiquette etc) yet so many play fetish games or offer many of these type of fetish services who have only learned from what they have seen on the internet and still believe by the other person giving consent it makes it Ok and legal. Loll I'm sure if many new the consequences of action in term of the laws they would think twice before doing so without.

shame EI do not put fetish terms up on their site as I have to tick the box in the fav closest to the fetish services I offer.

Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 25-09-14 at 08:55.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (25-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    you gotta work ur way down get juices flowing
    I wouldn't expect it any other way. Without getting the juices flowing it just wouldn't work

I agree with the term bodyworshiping but I don't think it should always be in conjunction with 'sex slave'. Can't I just worship her without being a slave?

For me it depends on how the guy performs it ie like whether he's just attacking my foufou like a dog who's caught a rat. we all like it done in different ways so if you're willing to take some direction it is good. If I'm laying there twitching involuntarily and squirming around it means that I am not enjoying myself at all as it is too intense.

A couple of weeks ago I had a client who was a true aficionado and gave me the most amazing oral ever. I hope he comes to visit again!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Davina For This Useful Post:

EIFII (25-09-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast