Thread: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you XXXXX!

Blog Entries

Love Thank you, Thank you, Thank you XXXXX!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you XXXXX!

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all you who sent those lovely pms, comments and emails. Sorry if I haven’t got back to you yet but will do as soon as I get the chance as got a few other things to do first. Just don’t want you to think I am ignoring you.

I will put some more up in a week or two

Again much appreciated.

All the very best
    Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 23-09-14 at 09:40.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (23-09-14), Cornelia (23-09-14), Hagane00 (23-09-14), Klittyliker (23-09-14), richieboy (23-09-14), rob_tig (23-09-14), T_Tronic (24-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you XXXXX!

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all you who sent those lovely pms, comments and emails. Sorry if I haven’t got back to you yet but will do as soon as I get the chance as got a few other things to do first. Just don’t want you to think I am ignoring you.

I will put some more up in a week or two

Again much appreciated.

All the very best
    Lady Von Teese
    Thank you for all those lovely pictures for us to look at

I'm sure I speak for most here, when I say I'm looking forward to the photos to come
    Last edited by Hagane00; 23-09-14 at 10:29.
    You wont know, until you try!

Reviews

Well done lady von teese on your new pictures.

5. Default

This for me is why i have big respect for LVT.. Even from my last spell on here she has always seemed down to earth and very appreciative towards everyone.. I may not have graced her presence personally but there's no doubt who is top of my wish list... For other reasons also bar her approachable personality that i just gotta experience

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LoveAMature View Post
    This for me is why i have big respect for LVT.. Even from my last spell on here she has always seemed down to earth and very appreciative towards everyone.. I may not have graced her presence personally but there's no doubt who is top of my wish list... For other reasons also bar her approachable personality that i just gotta experience
    Thanks honey but I did have a bitch moment a few days back when a want-to-be dom come from another site I am on to call us girls name and tell us we girls should think and feel about ourselves because we charge for our services. But he did leave telling me to "enjoy my victory". Loll But I do try to have fun in life and make no judgements towards other for who they are so long as they are not hurting anyone.

And I am looking forward to meeting you too honey, always nice to meet a kindred spirit and to share fun memories.

Quote Originally Posted by richieboy View Post
    Well done lady von teese on your new pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane00 View Post
    Thank you for all those lovely pictures for us to look at

I'm sure I speak for most here, when I say I'm looking forward to the photos to come
    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Thank you for sharing Miss Tease.

Those albums are quite something .
    So a Very Big Thanks to all for so many form you've shown your appreciation. And I got a good feeling that I'm going to have an even better few months ahead, if that is even possible. Lolll

What to see more? loll

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (23-09-14)

Reviews

I think we should be thanking u for sharing those gorgeous pics with us xxx

Reviews

We are privileged you shared such great pictures. They really are something to behold.
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

10. Default

Yeah sure your only human as they say, we all have our ups and down days.. But when it comes to E.I you always seem to have something about you that makes people feel at ease, well me anyway.. Just from when i come across your reply's to peoples requests you try get across the fact you "enjoy" doing the requests and this for me is very important to a successful appointment that both parties enjoy and feel comfortable.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LoveAMature View Post
    Yeah sure your only human as they say, we all have our ups and down days.. But when it comes to E.I you always seem to have something about you that makes people feel at ease, well me anyway.. Just from when i come across your reply's to peoples requests you try get across the fact you "enjoy" doing the requests and this for me is very important to a successful appointment that both parties enjoy and feel comfortable.
    Oh it was not an up or down day honey for me when I was telling him off and rightly so was because, no one has the right to tell me or anyone how I/they should think or feel about themselves in such a negative manner, especially someone I don’t know or never met. This was not fetish or appoint of view of who I am it was abuse and I will always stand up towards any form of abuse!
    But I think I got through to him as his last words to me before leaving was “enjoy your victory”. Loll

I spend most of my time laughing about something or other. Oh, and yes I do really enjoy my work and one of the main reason I do, is because I only do what I enjoy doing. And I am sure it is the case for many of the girls too in the services they provide. And anyone who offers a GFE or other service in this business should in fact be only doing what they enjoy for both parties to really enjoy their time together!

Other girls and guys offer services I don’t and I offer service they don’t. And after putting those albums up which has given me the opportunity to get to know some of you guys better and due to the lovely appreciation I have receive (thanks). I am already looking forward to the coming week with anticipation and showing what make me different from the norm and how much fun I do have in my work.

OMG! I can’t wait. Loll

Sweet dreams guys and girls.
    Lady Von Teese