Thread: Did that realy just happen .... Joke :)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking Did that realy just happen .... Joke :)

In a busy office two Girls & their Boss were moving a Filing cabinet when they all spot this strange bottle hidden behind it, so they popped it open & a Genie emerged & granted them 1 wish each

The Genie now said .. “Ok who’s first” .. The first Girl said .. “O me, me, me, me” .. The Genie said .. “Ok lay it on-me” .. The first girl said .. “I want to be on a tropical Island drinking Penacolatos & surrounded by adoring muscle bound Hunks”

The Genie said .. “Mmmmm ok” & instantly she was whisked away & granted her wish, and then the Genie said .. “Ok who’s next” .. The second girl pushing ahead of her boss said .. “O me,me,me,me” ... “Ok, Ok the Genie said lay it on me” ... & she said .. “All I want is the man of my dreams & to be a Multi Millionare’es who owns her own tropical Island”

The Genie said .. “Mmmmm Ok” .. & she too was whisked away to her wish been granted ... the Genie now looked at their Boss whom had a disgruntled angry look on his face & the Genie said ... “Ok Boss well its now Ur turn so what will it be” ? ...

The Boss now P...ed off said .. “It’s like this mmmm Genie ???? I want those 2 air-heads back here at their desks in 20 minutes OK” ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Me4711 For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (23-09-14), Klittyliker (23-09-14), SteveB (23-09-14)

Reviews

What? A Me4711 joke that is actually funny? Is this a new trend?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    What? A Me4711 joke that is actually funny? Is this a new trend?
    I know... It takes time...