Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Too many people called paws - so not original

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Always safe in your soft hands Mr Allen

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNEY ALLEN View Post
    Ah boys long time no see i think you'l find my elizebeth will be just fine with me thank you for your concern.

MMMMMM So kind Mr. Allen as always to a damson in distress.......i look forward to meeting with you very soon and to feel the touch of your soft hand linked in mine.

Kisses and seasons greetings.........from your hot one......

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    cooooeey

which one of you boys was the big POOF?

up ducky
    clarence
    He wasn’t a poof he just was very shortsighted my sexy little clarence

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Shame my father hadn't known sooner that you could of sorted these 'muppets' out - as they came to one of his shops and threatened him as they wanted to buy it......he on the other hand did not wish to sell it.

A few days later when my parents were having a dinner party he had a call from the Police to say the alarm had gone off in the shop and they failed to get into it - petrol was left close by the door - the little barking mad 'muppets' it would seem were going to burn it down - damned shame ruined the dinner party - still c'est la vie........True story.

The Hot One..........Lizzy H.
    Lizbet ure ole man was the govner of our manor when we were growin up an he made us promise to look out for you n we are gonna do just that, any ginger tosser gives you earache you just get on the dog n bone and they’ll be floating under tower bridge within the hour.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Why thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ron n Reg View Post
    Lizbet ure ole man was the govner of our manor when we were growin up an he made us promise to look out for you n we are gonna do just that, any ginger tosser gives you earache you just get on the dog n bone and they’ll be floating under tower bridge within the hour.
    Alway such Gentlemen that you are to me, bless my father is no longer in need of that shop as he is retired.

I wonder you don't say where your Manor is though, would it be the East End as i am sure that i have seen you with that Michell Chappie.......not an awfully hard nut now is he with that mutt......Prince, a girlfriend that can barely talk and Whispers.

I like to Whisper too......but then i have a Client coming very soon and i am dressed just how he wants me, the Secretary - mmmmm quite turned on waiting for him to come and undress me slowly........he has one thing against him though - he is French......still he could be very sexy sounding when he is whispering in my ears........fabulous.

Very Horny and Very Hot.......ready to take a letter........ xxxx Miss Jones

5. Default French letter we hope lizbet

ready to take a letter
    If that frog gives you the rabbit rabbit we’ll make em regret the day e woz born an that goes for all these ginger nutsack fuckers ere who giv it all that n all

Hot Lizzy Guest

Cool Ronnie Ignore Clarence she knows you were bi-sexual

Quote Originally Posted by Ron n Reg View Post
    If that frog gives you the rabbit rabbit we’ll make em regret the day e woz born an that goes for all these ginger nutsack fuckers ere who giv it all that n all

Ronnie if you fancied batting for the other team i don't blame you - Jesus have you seen that old cow Clarence, enough to turn any man off his dinner - or come to that anything.

You stay cool dudes and thanks for watching my back - leave old Johnney Allen out of this he is ok, he looks out for his little Princess......

Frog was cool, he was good looking and you know - he bought me a bunch of flowers must of set him back a pretty penny.......mind he stank of those frech cigarettes still a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do and he was ok so don't get ya feathers all ruffelled.

Mind boys he didn't turn up looking the business like you always do.........like your old mum told you boys, never leave the house with dirty shoes.......or trainers come to that.

Boys can you tell me when you are going to sort out all those men with the same name cos its bloody boring - mean it isnt like their identical twins like you two now is it - the one of them is only a ruddy dwarf at 5'7".........should be one that could of gone where all those others went when the were building the Edgeware Road Bypass remember - the old concrete suitcase........they never found those bodies.

Take care and don't get into any bother.......think you should watch out for Clarence though she is a frail thing and that ruddy poodle of hers pompom gets on ya tits - and talking of which any time you wanna come for a nice Tit massage give me a call - Babs Windsor said she would join us and talk about the 'Good old days.'

xxxxxxxxx The hot one with the brothers looking after her now

Reviews

Reggie and Ronnie Kray ffs.........long time no hear boys. Rumour has it that you're both in shirt-lifter heaven these days selling your arses to the ghosts of Jack "The Hat" McVitie and George Cornell. Those boys has to wait a long time to get you back for what you did to them.

Tell us Ronnie, do you still suffer from the old paranoid schizophrenia? Terrible thing that.

Reviews

First we had Johnny Allen, then Ron and Reg. Who next The Mitchell brothers, Al Pacino or Clint Eastwood
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Ronnie if you fancied batting for the other team i don't blame you - Jesus have you seen that old cow Clarence, enough to turn any man off his dinner - or come to that anything.

Take care and don't get into any bother.......think you should watch out for Clarence though she is a frail thing and that ruddy poodle of hers pompom gets on ya tits - and talking of which any time you wanna come for a nice Tit massage give me a call - Babs Windsor said she would join us and talk about the 'Good old days.'

xxxxxxxxx The hot one with the brothers looking after her now
    HELLO BOYS!!! Clarence69 here, coooey reginald

reginald used to have such a temper esp when we laughed at his lisp, never mind his funny walk.

i looked him up and down and though, well theres a queen if i ever saw one

and then he broke my wrist just for looking, but he was an empathetic boy, he told me that it hurt him more than it hurt me when he broke my wrist, WHICH WAS KIND

i go around now with a limp wrist, i call it my reginald kray wrist. UP DUCKY

luv to you reginald, call round to lizbets and my house for a foursome with her and ronald

luvey ducks
    CLARENCE

Reviews

Paul Williams would have a field day here.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast