Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone

Default Anyone

take too many painkillers?Wed i had a tooth prob.3 packs of 24 nurofen per pack later Fri i get it out.Fri im giving prescription painkillers and yesterday amist vomiting and blackouts i stop taking them.Today im a little better but still fucked up.Anyone done this before?Any cure aside from the A and E?

Knock knock knocking on heavens door,
    Westside.

Default Fuck!!

Ya looney Westie!!!
    If the prescription tabs were paracetamol i would be very worried!!

Mind that liver!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by deafboy View Post
    take too many painkillers?Wed i had a tooth prob.3 packs of 24 nurofen per pack later Fri i get it out.Fri im giving prescription painkillers and yesterday amist vomiting and blackouts i stop taking them.Today im a little better but still fucked up.Anyone done this before?Any cure aside from the A and E?

Knock knock knocking on heavens door,
    Westside.
    So is that a total of 72 painkillers wed to fri ? Your kidneys are so not gonna like that , go to the hospital and seek urgent medical attention as you are possibly in danger of renal failure . Go seek help if you have taken that amount .
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Best thing for short term relief from tooth ache, if you dont want to take too many pain killers, is gargling with whisky or very cold water sometimes also helps if it's an abcess. In the case of an abcess you need to get to the dentist asap and get yourself a prescription for amoxicillin.

Reviews

Default Let me think

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Best thing for short term relief from tooth ache, if you dont want to take too many pain killers, is gargling with whisky or very cold water sometimes also helps if it's an abcess. In the case of an abcess you need to get to the dentist asap and get yourself a prescription for amoxicillin.
    Actually the best thing might be to ehhmmmm " go to the f**king dentist" just a thought!

You just have to wait it out..I had a similar problem a year ago..I was walking up the stairs with my laptop in my hand..I slipped and the corner of the laptop went into my mouth..It shattered my 2 front teeth and I lost 1 at the back as well as getting a 2 inch gash in my lip...My nerves in my teeth were exposed and that was unbearable but I had to wait 4 days before I could see my dentist I could only eat youghurt which was annoying for 4 days....A and E will do nothing as I spent a night there but they could only treat my lip...The only painkillers that work is the numbness injection you get off the dentist...Be a man and wait it out

Default Naw

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    So is that a total of 72 painkillers wed to fri ? Your kidneys are so not gonna like that , go to the hospital and seek urgent medical attention as you are possibly in danger of renal failure . Go seek help if you have taken that amount .
    im ok.I reckon im alergic to the perscription painkillers that the dentist gave me because i was fine until i got the tooth out and started them.I reckon im fine again now.Medication just goes straight through me,even heavy stuff like stron anti biotics.Funny thing is i couldnt drink worth a fuck.

A pint for West plz

Are you sure?he looks like hes had enough drink?

but this is his first one.

The only thing this morning is a headache but otherwise im much better.Looking for food too.The 72 painkillers didnt do much for me even with the pain.Turned out i had an infection in the jaw starting in the root of that tooth.I came close to three full packs between Wed and Fri yep.I doubt it was 72 but i would say around 60 or so.I was asleep most of Sat so cant really remember much.Sun i was still messed up but felt alot better.Today still a little messed but way way better.Im even going to leave my house today.

No danger of penile failure,
    Westside.

PS if you get a toothache dont be stubborn just go to the bloody dentist.

Default Thats the stuff i got,

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    amoxicillin.
    fuck that.Whats in it?

Processed monkies urine?,
    Westside.

Default Marvelous

Quote Originally Posted by wildthang View Post
    Actually the best thing might be to ehhmmmm " go to the f**king dentist" just a thought!
    Great idea.

He lobbed it out.

The tooth that is,
    Westside.

Default I will try to wait it out Poppy

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    You just have to wait it out..I had a similar problem a year ago..I was walking up the stairs with my laptop in my hand..I slipped and the corner of the laptop went into my mouth..It shattered my 2 front teeth and I lost 1 at the back as well as getting a 2 inch gash in my lip...My nerves in my teeth were exposed and that was unbearable but I had to wait 4 days before I could see my dentist I could only eat youghurt which was annoying for 4 days....A and E will do nothing as I spent a night there but they could only treat my lip...The only painkillers that work is the numbness injection you get off the dentist...Be a man and wait it out
    i will try to hold out.Plz help me poppy ,call an ice cream van or something.

If i die though ,im coming back to haunt everyone.Seriously, youll be going for a punt and walking up the laneway and a voice ,a voice...................PPPPPPPPoooooopppppyyyyyyy.PPpppppppoooopppppyyyyy its me poppppyyy.That would be the end of the boyo i reckon.

Poppy Review.

My mind wasnt in it.Got a haunting feeling on arrival with voices in my head.The condom flew accross the room and someone grabbed the boyo but the girl was in the shower.Doors banged,three packs of nurofen came to life and walked towards me.The girl never returned.At this point i figured get the hell out of this place.As i was going away i heard footsteps following me and after tripping over a box of Amoxillan, when i got to my car a handwritten note saying ,

To Poppy

From West

With Love from beyond,

West.

Hugs and Kisses,
    Westside.

PS if i arraigne my own funeral beforehand can i claim it against tax???
    Last edited by deafboy; 08-12-08 at 08:15. Reason: PS bit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast